★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[FDG] Across Age EX

03-16-2010, 05:43 AM
[FDG] Across Age EX

EX: Experience Edition, 0.99$

This low priced EX version of "Across Age" is split into 2 parts. It allows you to fully play the first chapter of the game. If you enjoy the game you can directly unlock the full version with an in App purchase. Savegame progress will stay intact. This version requires OS 3.0 !

SUBMITTED

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Blossom Tales, Monster Boy, LONEWOLF, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter

Last edited by Future777; 03-16-2010 at 05:54 AM.
03-16-2010, 06:16 AM
Send a message via ICQ to rogerchiu Send a message via MSN to rogerchiu Send a message via Skype™ to rogerchiu
This is a great game. I bought it @ 6.99 when it first released. Just like I said in twitter, it is better to be a lite version. People will love this and they will buy it. 0.99 for them to try will stop some of the people.

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog

03-16-2010, 06:36 AM
Quote:
This is a great game. I bought it @ 6.99 when it first released.
Thanks, rogerchiu!

Across Age is still $6.99. If you purchase EX, the in App purchase -Upgrade to full- will be $5.99.

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Blossom Tales, Monster Boy, LONEWOLF, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter

Last edited by Future777; 03-16-2010 at 06:41 AM.
03-16-2010, 06:59 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
Quote:
Originally Posted by italodance View Post
who's that sexy lady?
have you ever seen an un-sexy lady in a rpg?

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games
03-16-2010, 10:25 AM
Quote:
who's that sexy lady?
shes a teacher at magic school

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter
03-16-2010, 10:28 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Jarek Send a message via MSN to Jarek Send a message via Skype™ to Jarek
I wish I had a teacher like her School would be much more enjoyable then

Well, 0.99$ sounds like a great deal for the game polished that much. Going for it!

"Art does not reproduce, what we see. It rather makes us see"
03-16-2010, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Well, 0.99$ sounds like a great deal for the game polished that much.
Thanks, but its still $6.99, just splitted into 2 parts (see first and third posting)

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter
03-16-2010, 01:15 PM
Send a message via ICQ to Jarek Send a message via MSN to Jarek Send a message via Skype™ to Jarek
Yes, I know.
I just meant as a separate tease, taste of the full version 0.99$ is a fair price.

"Art does not reproduce, what we see. It rather makes us see"
03-16-2010, 02:04 PM
Ah ok, thx!

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter
03-16-2010, 02:12 PM
I'm not sure if a paid lite version is a good idea. The Rolando 2 route seems much more reasonable to me.

Not that I'd get it anyway, ARPGs are overdone. Now if you were to make a turn-based RPG, that'd be a different story...