★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Next SimCity update, when?

02-07-2009, 08:39 AM
Next SimCity update, when?

The game has been out awhile and only had one update, and there is still apparent glitches and bugs, anyone have any idea when we can expect the next update? I heard rumors a few weeks back that the next update was coming soon but no other information.

It's annoying, I really like the game and really want to play it. Although I haven't played it since the first week I got it due too the bugs the made it unplayable.
02-07-2009, 08:42 AM
http://appshopper.com/games/simcity

It's actually had 2 updates

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- The master himself, Dr. Seuss

02-07-2009, 08:53 AM
Hopefully another update will come soon.
02-07-2009, 08:57 AM
Wow! I didn't even know that, I searched for updates via my ipod touch and it said it had none. Looks like they made an attempt to fix the transport bug yesterday. I didn't look online yesterday, I had my wisdom teeth taken out so i was too drugged too do much.

Going to see if they fixxed it right now!
02-07-2009, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avizzv92 View Post
Wow! I didn't even know that, I searched for updates via my ipod touch and it said it had none. Looks like they made an attempt to fix the transport bug yesterday. I didn't look online yesterday, I had my wisdom teeth taken out so i was too drugged too do much.

Ha, welcome to the forums too. That procedure is never too much fun

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- The master himself, Dr. Seuss
02-07-2009, 10:43 AM
Feeling better today none the less. Still have some pain, but easy enough to ignore, the pain meds made me sick...

Anyway, tried the game and so far no transportation complaints Although the sims themselves are still a picky bunch of people... I did notice something strange though... According to my finances I should be losing money monthly, but the ticker says I have surplus and each month I gain money even though it says I should be loosing money... Might be a glitch, but not so much a bad one.
02-07-2009, 11:38 AM
Quote:

lemme get some of that codeine!

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
02-07-2009, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wegmans View Post
lemme get some of that codeine!
lol!
02-07-2009, 01:07 PM
Quote:
The game has been out awhile and only had one update, and there is still apparent glitches and bugs, anyone have any idea when we can expect the next update? I heard rumors a few weeks back that the next update was coming soon but no other information.

It's annoying, I really like the game and really want to play it. Although I haven't played it since the first week I got it due too the bugs the made it unplayable.
When EA damn well pleases.
02-07-2009, 02:05 PM
No update yesterday or today for "SimCity (International)".