★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Advanced ROX by Jetwilson (Now FREE)

03-16-2010, 02:08 PM
Advanced ROX by Jetwilson (Now FREE)

Advanced ROX by Jetwilson has just been unleashed onto the App Store

Advanced ROX, can you survive the dangers of the rock field? In this amazing, vector graphical game you take control of one of four Advanced ROX ship and try and fight your way through the rock fields.

Shoot, dodge and upgrade your way through this exciting game with four ships to choose from: The ROX I, ROX II, Hammerhead or the Claw.

Advanced ROX is an Asteroids style game with exciting vector graphics. Shoot and dodge your way through the growing rock field and upgrade your ship as you progress through the levels.

Use the intuitive touch controls to move and shoot your way deeper and deeper into the field of rocks.

Advanced ROX is my first game and is available world wide on the app store for $0.99 (0.59)

http://itunes.com/apps/jetwilson/advancedrox

Advanced ROX Promo Video

For more information don't be afraid to ask any questions, email me or visit my website, www.jetwilson.co.uk

Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Adv ROX 512x512.png
Views:	0
Size:	157.2 KB
ID:	15649   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0072.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	218.7 KB
ID:	15650   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0073.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	257.2 KB
ID:	15651  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0076.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	15652   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0096.PNG
Views:	0
Size:	293.0 KB
ID:	15653  

Every day millions of bird watchers take out their iPhones in search of the rarest of ducks, The Sound Duck.

Tap To Flap for iPhone By JetWilson

Last edited by Jetwilson; 03-21-2010 at 03:32 PM.
03-21-2010, 03:23 PM
Advanced ROX Promo Video

Here is the Advanced ROX Promotional Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrCWoxdKgQc

Jetwilson

Every day millions of bird watchers take out their iPhones in search of the rarest of ducks, The Sound Duck.

03-21-2010, 04:00 PM
embedded here:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
06-14-2010, 02:32 PM
Advanced ROX new Update out now!

A new update for Advanced ROX is now out bringing smooth animations and huge performance improvements as well as intuitive controls!
If you already have Advanced ROX this update will bring amazing improvements to your game. If you don't own it head on over to iTunes to have a look at the game that brings an old game style to life.

Enjoy!

07-15-2010, 01:53 AM
Advanced ROX is free for today only!

Get the game from www.itunes.com/apps/jetwilson/advancedrox for free for today only.