★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Game Problem

02-07-2009, 11:25 AM
Game Problem

I've been having a problem with Super Monkey Ball for a few months now, when ever I try to play it, it crashes before actually loading up. This has been annoying but I never thought to much of it until yesterday when I downloaded Rolando lite and the same thing happens it quits before loading. I've turned my phone off, I've reset it and yesterday I even restored it but nothing. I've never had any trouble with any other games does anybody know why this might happen? or a way to fix it?
02-07-2009, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinm59 View Post
I've been having a problem with Super Monkey Ball for a few months now, when ever I try to play it, it crashes before actually loading up. This has been annoying but I never thought to much of it until yesterday when I downloaded Rolando lite and the same thing happens it quits before loading. I've turned my phone off, I've reset it and yesterday I even restored it but nothing. I've never had any trouble with any other games does anybody know why this might happen? or a way to fix it?
Is it jailbroken? If it is, there is something on Cydia to make it work. Its calle SB settings and you can put the iPhone/iPod touch into "Safe Mode" and that way it will work.

Games Currently Playing: Pro Evolution Soccer 2010, GT Racing Academy, Brother in Arms 2, Real Tennis 2009, N.O.V.A, Modern Combat: Sandstorm, Pocket Chef, RF2010, Warfare Incorporated, Doodle Jump, Homerun Batle, Trade Nations, Social CIty, City Story
Games Waiting For: FIFA 11, RF 11.
02-07-2009, 11:29 AM
No its not jailbroken