★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***Special Limited "New Release" Pricing***

"I've enjoyed watching the Patriots Jet Team perform in real life and now I get to see the same maneuvers on my iPhone"
- Joe, Air Show Spectator

"Trying to land the planes and setup the jets for their tricks really adds a whole new level to the traffic control line drawing genre . It's a real challenge"
- James, Game Tester

A highly addictive Air Traffic Control game with a twist. Try navigating the landing of civilian planes while coordinating real life maneuvers performed by the Patriots Jet Team.

Try to get your highest score on 3 different airfields including a realistic Competition Airfield.

The Patriots Jet Team perform over 5 different maneuvers throughout the game involving up to 5 different jets on the screen at the same time. All this happens while you navigate civilian planes to a safe landing.

jbmoney13's comments:
Hi Everyone,

The Patriots Jet Team app has just been approved. It's a line drawing based, traffic control game based on a real life Jet Team located in California. They fly air shows doing amazing maneuvers in their super fast jets.

Here is their website: www.patriotsjetteam.com

Link to the Appstore: Patriots Jet Team

Please see attachments for pics or click on the links to be taken to the Appstore where you can see additional info.

Thanks for the support everyone. Hope you enjoy the app.

03-20-2010, 09:29 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to jbmoney13
Promo Codes

Hi Everyone,

The Patriots Jet Team had their first air show of the year and as a gift to the touchArcade forum readers we are giving away 5 promocodes. Congrats to whomever gets to them first. Thank you all for your support. Please let us know what you think, and reply letting others know you grabbed the code.

34JWYXJNEAN6
HT36JHN4YNET
NRRTWL79K6P9
EKXM3JRJPMJK
6TT7KNM7M44A

www.patriotsjetteam.com

www.itunes.com/apptasticapps

Respectfully,
JB / Apptastic Apps (Facebook Page)
Developing Quality Games: Check Out: Mummy's Revenge - Mummy's Revenge Lite (Free)
http://www.apptasticapps.com Twitter: - twitter.com/apptastic

03-20-2010, 10:09 PM

all codes were lurked

...and this looks cool since it's a line drawer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
03-20-2010, 10:16 PM
It does look really cool!!! Lurkers snagged them all
03-21-2010, 12:28 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to jbmoney13
More Promo Codes

Here are 5 more codes, the previous codes were for Mummy's Revenge. These codes are for the Patriots Jet Team game:

K6W639FLTNRA
3TA4EXXT6NPE
NLHERLXT34JP
TJWP6HF7WP3P
4TXHAJAF43T9

Please reply that you have taken a code.

Comments, or thoughts about the game would be great. Thanks everyone.

Respectfully,
JB / Apptastic Apps (Facebook Page)
Developing Quality Games: Check Out: Mummy's Revenge - Mummy's Revenge Lite (Free)
http://www.apptasticapps.com Twitter: - twitter.com/apptastic
03-21-2010, 12:48 PM
got NLHERLXT34JP

I'll come back with feedback when I get a chance to play

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
03-21-2010, 12:49 PM
Got TJWP6HF7WP3P... Thanks!
03-21-2010, 01:15 PM
Hi, I used 4TXHAJAF43T9 and just finished loading it to my iPhone. I'll post some thoughts as I get to spend more time with it. Thanks!
03-21-2010, 02:29 PM
Darn, too late on this one...
03-22-2010, 06:44 AM
Okay so I was able to spend more time with it and here are my thoughts:

It's your typical air traffic control game where you have to guide your aircrafts safely to their assigned destinations. However, the game offers a bit of a twist. Besides passenger planes, you get to manage jets, helicopters, and even propeller planes -- each moving at varying flight speeds. Then there are third-party aircrafts that can hinder your flight paths (such as fighter jets cutting through the map and performing aerobatic maneuvers) as you try to guide your vehicles to their respective landing points. Doesn't sound grand, but it's actually fun to play!

Some suggestions though:

1. Since you do have helicopters in the game, why not add a function that will enable them to just hover and not move? Makes sense, doesn't it? There are pros and cons to this -- the pro is that you gain the advantage of just being able to leave it in one place while you manage other high-priority vehicles. The con side is that if you leave it alone for too long, it'll be an easy target for other aircrafts moving through the map.

2. I observed the fighter planes doing acrobatic stunts like loops and turns. What about being able to do the same with the vehicles that you manage? Perhaps if you double tap at a jet, it does a loop or a turn that enables it to avoid an incoming passenger plane?! Now that's gonna make things interesting!

3. Graphically, the art style for each airfield is basically nice. Nothing artistic or special, but it looks presentable, nevertheless. I think It could use a bit of animation like in ATC 4.0, such as moving cars or whatever fits the backdrop... just to help make things look more dynamic and alive. In terms of "airfield" or stage/level design, I don't see anything unique among the three currently offered in the game. They all look different, but strangely... FEELS the same. I noticed the yellow and purple runways are always paired together in a "V" formation in all three airfields, but with different orientations for each one. I don't know why the runway "entry points" in the "Grassy Field" and "Beach Side" maps were positioned too close to the edge of the map where planes usually pop out, but it becomes a huge liability once you reach wave/aircraft # 40 and up. I find it quite hard and eventually frustrating to play from that point. But that's just me.

I'm not saying the devs should work on all of these suggestions, but perhaps consider the various possibilities and alternatives which can further improve the quality of gameplay. Stuff like that ought to make it more unique and less generic than its (rather famous and well-known) predecessors. Again, I find the game fun and obviously well-made (the controls are great!), but IMHO it needs a bit more punch... like UMPHhh!!!