★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *****50% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME!!******

Extremely Addictive!
Inspired by the very first Wario Ware games released by Nintendo, play this Fun, Frenzied, and Fast Paced Mixture of the Most Fun, and Quirky Mini-Games !

Use your intuition and think fast to pass through each level!

Unlock 3 different fun and addictive Mini-games that you can play over and over to beat your High Score!

Eat Donuts! Smash Zombies! Touch Butterflies! Grab some Jewels! Shop for Mushrooms! Avoid Speeding Shopping Carts in this fast and fun filled game!

More levels will be added each week, and updates to keep this game fun, up to date, and hard to put down!

butterbean21's comments:

If you love Wario Ware, you will love this game! Over 50 fast, frenzied, and fun mini-games to keep you occupied!

If you love instant gratification, or games that move fast, then this is right up your alley!

This game was literally developed by 2 people, it took months to develop and polish up, and I am proud to say it's finally in the app store!

Take a moment to check out the contest I have running for this game in the promo section of toucharcade!

03-16-2010, 10:35 PM
yes maa'm, we know. j/k
03-16-2010, 10:54 PM
Glad you know
03-16-2010, 11:37 PM
looks like a cool game. i like the green highlights on the trees in sceenshot one.
03-17-2010, 07:20 AM
Thanks! I had a great artist, if anyone wants his info, they can PM me, he was very reasonable
03-17-2010, 10:29 PM
Got this game from one of the promos that were generously offered.

Reminds me very much of Wario Ware. Takes several play throughs before you start figuring out what you are supposed to do with the various challenges. Died often, but it was entertaining. The segments seemed appropriate sizes.

Sounds are very appropriate.

Issues / problems - load times are pretty long, and for this type of game, things really need to keep moving.
- hit detection is not always great - the avoid screens frequently score close misses as hits.

For those high score nuts, global scoring will be a must....

Thanks for letting me try this!

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer