★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: HenLung Chou
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 15.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A new kind of castle defense game. The insane but cute animals could come from any direction. Please pay more attention and use as many fingers as possible to touch them to defend the crystal for life of the world.

features:
1.Support multi-touch. Use as many fingers as possible to touch enemies or you could play with your friend.

2.Enemies randomly come from four direction, which make the game more exciting.

3.Other than touch, you could use cannon to defeat enemies. There has three types of bullet for the cannon.

4.When "shaking device" button become opaque, shake your iphone/ipod to defeat all of enemies.

5.Item system support. Item appears randomly and fly away very fast, so when it appears, please quickly touch it to add points to your HP or supply bullets to your cannon.

6.Support global score system "OpenFeint".

Reviews:
(1)this game is nice, my fingers do hurt now but it was definitely fun. The 4-side-attacks are really tough ( also there is just one side attacked every wave), the mulitouch controls work great and the game runs smooth on my first gen ipod by Mattll, senior member of touchArcade.

(2)
http://funiphone.pixnet.net/blog/post/30814534

jordanz's comments:
A new kind of castle defense game. The insane but cute animals could come from any direction. Please pay more attention and use as many fingers as possible to touch them to defend the crystal for life of the world.

features:
1.Support multi-touch. Use as many fingers as possible to touch enemies or you could play with your friend.

2.Enemies randomly come from four direction, which make the game more exciting.

3.Other than touch, you could use cannon to defeat enemies. There has three types of bullet for the cannon.

4.When "shaking device" button become opaque, shake your iphone/ipod to defeat all of enemies.

5.Item system support. Item appears randomly and fly away very fast, so when it appears, please quickly touch it to add points to your HP or supply bullets to your cannon.

6.Support global score system "OpenFeint".

itunes connect:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapfighters/id361404663?mt=8

promotion codes:
JEJLEF76XKRJ
KFHJWKAJ3L94
W3FFEE6F6996
M66KT9PA6AW7
PY7JWHN3FP4R
EHEF94YNPXN4
03-17-2010, 09:19 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
i took PY7JWHN3FP4R
will write some impressions later or tomorow

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games
03-17-2010, 09:25 AM
Thank you, I took M66KT9PA6AW7
03-17-2010, 09:25 AM
Don't like castle defense so I will leave the codes for others who might enjoy this more than I would...but I have to say that the character art does look pretty well done.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
03-17-2010, 11:45 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
this game is nice
my fingers do hurt now but it was definitely fun
the 4-side-attacks are really tough ( also there is just one side attacked every wave)
the mulitouch controls work great
and the game runs smooth on my first gen ipod

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games
03-17-2010, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattll View Post
this game is nice
my fingers do hurt now but it was definitely fun
the 4-side-attacks are really tough ( also there is just one side attacked every wave)
the mulitouch controls work great
and the game runs smooth on my first gen ipod
Dear Mattll:
Thanks for your playing and reviewing! You are the first person reviews this game. Could I quote your reviewing in my application's introduction in app store?