★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Collect gemstones from ancient tombs and pyramids in this amazing adventure logic game from Rake in Grass, the creators of Crystal Cave Classic and Archibald's Adventures!

This is a new version of Crystal Cave Classic for casual players. There are 100 original levels of easy and medium difficulty. In case you want to play more difficult levels, choose the Crystal Cave Classic.

Crystal Cave: Lost Treasures is a quest for long-lost treasures buried in pitch black caves, pyramids and temples of ancient civilizations. Huge gemstones were sheltered from the sunshine for eons of time waiting for explorers brave enough to unearth them. You - as an intrepid treasure hunter - will need all your ingenuity to pass the traps and dangers of the underground and collect the treasure in more than 100 levels.

Crystal Cave: Lost Treasures offers gameplay mixed of action and puzzle elements for players of all ages!

Main game features:
- Explore lost tombs and ancient dungeons
- Lots of logic riddles - train your brain!
- Play in over 100 levels
- Use teleports, boulders and other types of rocks to solve levels
- Three graphic scenarios
- Listen to original music

Touch the screen with two fingers to enable level view mode, then use one finger to drag the level around or two fingers to zoom in/out. Tap the screen to return to game.

* Available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Czech language.

Follow us on Twitter or Facebook at www.rakeingrass.com
03-17-2010, 03:18 PM
This is a steal at 99 cents for 100 levels. The original Crystal Cave Classic is $3.99 for 170 so this sequel is a treat!

03-17-2010, 03:30 PM
So his is a sequel?
03-17-2010, 03:36 PM
Two quick questions .. the original started with 170 stages , or that was after updates??

The other, why David-NYC did you put 3 star rating ?? Can you give us more details for your decision?

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member
03-17-2010, 04:47 PM
Rake in the Grass makes generally great games. Worth a blind buy for a puzzle fanatic...

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
03-17-2010, 05:01 PM
Crystal Cave classic is awesome, did not know they were working on a sequel...100 levels for $.99 is a steal!
03-17-2010, 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by goiMot View Post
Crystal Cave classic is awesome, did not know they were working on a sequel...100 levels for $.99 is a steal!
Basically , it's not a sequel....it's a new version targeted to casual players with most of levels be easier than levels in the Classic version!!!
(i checked this in their forum!)
I''ll wait for a price drop of Classic Version (it's 3.99$ right now)!
I love puzzle games and i didn't know this one!!

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member
03-17-2010, 07:11 PM
Crystal Cave Classic is an excellent game, reminds of Boulderdash a little. I think I will pick this one up as well.
03-17-2010, 07:27 PM
You can't go wrong with Rake in Grass, that's a fact. I think that I have all of their iPhone games, and I have Archibald's Adventure and Crystal Cave Classic for the Mac.

Crystal Cave Classic is a very good puzzle game, and I always thought that if they could combine the puzzle aspect of Crystal Cave Classic with some more platformer elements, they'd really have something. Archibald's Adventure is kind of like that, but it is more of a platformer.

I prefer Archibald's Adventure on the bigger screen of my Mac, but Crystal Cave Classic plays fine on the iPhone or PC/Mac. Probably all of these puzzle/logic/platformers from Rake in Grass will strongly benefit from the greater screen size of the iPad.
03-18-2010, 10:55 AM
If anyone's interested, the "original" version of this game, Crystal Cave Classic has gone on sale...
From $3.99 -> $1.99.

Artwork, animation & UI-design for Beyond Ynth Parachute Panic Chicken Raid
Multiple icon-sets design for Thingy Blox