★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: **** Waffle Story ~~! ****

A only daughter in a wealthy family, fell in love with her boyfriend.
But her parents object their marriage since boyfriend has no job,and he cannot support himself.
With vigorous effort to persuade, her parents approved their marriage under the condition that boyfriend should get a decent job in three months.
To support her boyfriend, she began to do waffle business which she took over from her friend~~~

"Waffle Story" is the funny game that have cute stories and realistic characters

** Tip! **

= When a affection rate becomes zero, the game is over.
= If you have any leftover, you can sell during the clearance time.
= If you hire a part time worker from employment center, you can deal with your customers faster.
= If you upgrade waffle plates, you can charge more.
= You can know types of best selling waffles if you subscribe the "Product Preferences".
= The more you combine costumes, The better the abilities of the costumes have.
= Ending is different, depending on the average levels of your boyfriends abilities.
= If you collect all costumes, you will get surprising presents.
03-17-2010, 05:34 PM
Send a message via AIM to RankoSao
This kind of looks interesting... does anyone know whether or not this is a good purchase?

DEFY THE COSMOS!
03-17-2010, 05:39 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
I could not find a video of it, but it's published by GameHouse (formerly known as RealArcade).
04-03-2010, 09:32 PM
04-04-2010, 11:13 AM
Tried the lite and this one is a very nice game, reminds me of "A-Yo Sushi Master", challenging and enjoyable. But the translation and the little buttons have to be changed in a future update.
04-04-2010, 11:33 AM
Man, change the splash screen and I'll buy this. I don't want to stare at Waffle Girl's butt all day.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL