★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Garfield Pooky Quest! Help Garfield find his favorite teddy-bear Pooky in this 3D animated jumping game.

Based on the new hit TV show on Cartoon Network! (www.thegarfieldshow.com).

Pooky Quest sends Garfield on a jump-and-eat adventure to find his best friend, but it wouldnt be Garfield if he didnt stop for candy and lasagna. Watch out for the mice!

Focused on polished game play, intuitive controls, brilliant in-game voice-acting, and love for detail, the game brings Garfield alive like never before!

The game features:

3D animated characters

Real time lighting and particle effects

Lots of familiar characters

Garfields voice from The Garfield Show

Lots of food, fun and danger "HIGHLY ADDICTIVE"
03-17-2010, 05:30 PM
Bought because it was Garfield..... havent played it yet.

03-17-2010, 09:28 PM
how is it? would have been an impulse buy if it was 99c.
03-17-2010, 10:14 PM
Looks like a Garfield-themed doodle jump.

Found this video:

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
03-17-2010, 10:26 PM
Looks good. However, it doesn't look like there are any leaderboards.
03-17-2010, 10:35 PM
This does look ok.
The dialogue would get old, but the animations are great.

IGN gave it a 2.0
If you ask me, they shouldn't be reviewing iPod / iPhone
games. I still don't think they truly understand the platform at all.

My cousin just got an iPod and I told him to come here for opinions and reviews, way more knowledge here than there is over at the "Idiotic Gaming Network" (aka IGN).
03-19-2010, 04:40 PM
Hi Guys,

the game is basically the first "Jumper" in 3D, and has a slightly diffrent control system than Papi Jump or Doodle Jump. Instead of just autojumping, Garfield can actually run sideways by tilting the device and automatically jumps off the edges of the platforms!

Running sideways by tilting gives the player more character control and allows him to run left and right to collect more food/items on platforms that are connected etc...

The review on IGN doesnt really do it any justice as the reviewer assumed identical controls to Doodle Jump and therefore wrote its out of calibration which is far fromthe truth as the controls are spot on!

I will send the first 5 people that mail to me a promocode to give me their own feedabck of the game!

We love Garfield and the game is a lot of Fun! Trust me!
03-19-2010, 06:57 PM
I just played a few rounds and I am really enjoying it. The animations are very well done. I like the Garfield theme and would love to see other cartoon themes (maybe as an in-app purchase or a seperate app). Have you considered making a Snoopy jumping game using the same engine and concept as this, kind of like a skin? I would love to see that!
03-19-2010, 07:11 PM
Great 3D jumping game. I just tried it and it is really fun!!
03-19-2010, 07:47 PM
Now beat my score: 2646 .. than I send you a promo code for our next game in early April