★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Need For Intuition - Only 3 Out Of 1000 Can Beat This Game??

03-18-2010, 10:56 PM
Need For Intuition - Only 3 Out Of 1000 Can Beat This Game??

Hi, dear TAers!

After a long wait, our game NFI~Need For Intuition update is finally out!

Imagine a game where you can take advantage of all the multi-touch hand gestures on your iPhone and iPod Touch.

That's why Need For Intuition is here. To offer you a truly dynamic experience that you won't find anywhere except on your iPhone and iPod Touch!

TO GET THE JOB DOND AND ADVANCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL, YOU SHOULD:

React to each scene intuitively, use some common sense maybe and make the most of the fancy hand or finger gestures your device could possibly offer like tap, flick, shake..... to solve each puzzle.

The game gets even awesomeR with OpenFeint Integration , Checkpoints, and More Goodies inside!
Yes, we are always good listeners and we took our fans' advice. Can't thank you guys enough!

Let's get the puzzle madness started!

Last edited by goodcode; 03-20-2010 at 01:08 PM.
03-18-2010, 11:02 PM
Send a message via AIM to RankoSao
not available in US app store...

DEFY THE COSMOS!

03-18-2010, 11:19 PM
It keeps crashing on me

Touch Arcaders Against Piracy


03-18-2010, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RankoSao View Post
How come?! Try the itunes link here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nfi-need-for-intuition/id355683610?mt=8

Last edited by goodcode; 03-18-2010 at 11:34 PM.
03-18-2010, 11:56 PM
Hmm only 3 out of 1k huh?

Maybe you should hold a big contest, one out of the random people who have finished it gets and Ipad?

Just a thought, I haven't got it yet but if you hold the contest I will most asuredly get it
03-19-2010, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RankoSao View Post
Which link did you try, upper one, or the one below screenshot?
03-19-2010, 12:25 AM
Some players frustrated with game's controls

Speaking as someone who purchased and played this game, I gave up not because I couldn't solve the "puzzles". I gave up due to the frustrations I had with the controls. Super fast reflexes and millimeter precise screen taps were needed for some of the puzzles. So sometimes I would do the correct action but not fast enough or not on a teeny tiny exact spot

Also the game would return you to the first puzzle every time you were not quick enough or made an error. All this combined annoyed the heck out of me and stopped me from playing. I removed the game because of these issues. That was a shame as I really liked the idea behind the game. And the puzzles I did play were clever and made me think.

I see that the devs have now included checkpoints. Have the controls and split second timing for some puzzles also been fixed or tweaked to be more forgiving?
03-19-2010, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snow_mani View Post
Speaking as someone who purchased and played this game, I gave up not because I couldn't solve the "puzzles". I gave up due to the frustrations I had with the controls. Super fast reflexes and millimeter precise screen taps were needed for some of the puzzles. So sometimes I would do the correct action but not fast enough or not on a teeny tiny exact spot

Also the game would return you to the first puzzle every time you were not quick enough or made an error. All this combined annoyed the heck out of me and stopped me from playing. I removed the game because of these issues. That was a shame as I really liked the idea behind the game. And the puzzles I did play were clever and made me think.

I see that the devs have now included checkpoints. Have the controls and split second timing for some puzzles also been fixed or tweaked to be more forgiving?
Dude, reflex itself IS part of the game.
I think the update is awesome, got checkpoints, and leaderboard and anythin'... I have no probs with the controls. Don't think take the game to blame is such a good idea simply because you can't pass.
03-19-2010, 01:39 AM
The game crashes quite a bit unfortunately, randomly; that's what's frustrating to me.
03-19-2010, 02:22 AM
Im definitely the Top 3, am telling ya...
But You removed the headlight puzzle? Man! I thought it was funn.