★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

This will make you a lot of $$$

03-19-2010, 01:43 AM
This will make you a lot of $$$

It's a very simple app, really. All it does is you use the browser and detect when the user has double tapped. When the user double tapped, it snaps a photo. A secret camera.. I need this, I can't reveal who I am or who I work for but I need this to leak photos of a prototype.
03-19-2010, 02:08 AM
Send a message via AIM to kohjingyu
Quote:
Originally Posted by caterpi View Post
It's a very simple app, really. All it does is you use the browser and detect when the user has double tapped. When the user double tapped, it snaps a photo. A secret camera.. I need this, I can't reveal who I am or who I work for but I need this to leak photos of a prototype.
Could you PM me with more info? And why are you so secretive? Stalking your girlfriend?

03-19-2010, 04:25 AM
The only problem is that this app probably won't be accepted by Apple, if you don't change the way it works.
You should notify the user when you perform such actions, if not explicitly done via a dedicated button. Otherwise this is rather something which could be labelled as spyware...
03-19-2010, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
The only problem is that this app probably won't be accepted by Apple, if you don't change the way it works.
You should notify the user when you perform such actions, if not explicitly done via a dedicated button. Otherwise this is rather something which could be labelled as spyware...
You can share 100 of a certain app outside the Appstores approval system, right?
03-19-2010, 06:03 AM
Quote:
I need this, I can't reveal who I am or who I work for but I need this to leak photos of a prototype.
Lolwtflmao.
03-19-2010, 07:48 AM
I think it would look MORE suspicious if someone was aiming their phone at my prototype and tapping a browser.
03-19-2010, 07:51 AM
Quote:
I can't reveal who I am or who I work for but I need this to leak photos of a prototype.
Posts like this always sound so 'trollish'. Not sure why people respond... hmmm well I guess I just did