★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Freeverse iPad Games

03-19-2010, 02:35 PM
#1
Freeverse iPad Games

We are stoaked to have a few titles for iPad at launch.

So far announced are:

Warpgate - Huge starships and expansive systems.

Flick Fishing (Looks drop dead amazing thanks to Strange Flavour's mad skills)

CastleCraft - Created by the talented team at Infinite-Lives.

More to come!

I've made a lot of games. You've played them.
03-19-2010, 04:19 PM
#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippieman View Post
We are stoaked to have a few titles for iPad at launch.

So far announced are:

Warpgate - Huge starships and expansive systems.

Flick Fishing (Looks drop dead amazing thanks to Strange Flavour's mad skills)

CastleCraft - Created by the talented team at Infinite-Lives.

More to come!

Looking forward to Warpgate and Flick Fishing, not so sure about CastleCraft.
Also, I've noticed that the TA mods have listened to the members' requests about avatars for devs, but is it only for developers? Because I want my small profile picture to be my avatar too...

03-19-2010, 04:22 PM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippieman View Post
Flick Fishing (Looks drop dead amazing thanks to Strange Flavour's mad skills)
Flick Fishing must look amazing on iPad. I just hope I don't have to flick too hard, don't want a flying iPad xD

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

Cloudcell, Plus+, Baseball Slugger, TTR: dannys95
03-19-2010, 04:33 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannys95 View Post
Flick Fishing must look amazing on iPad. I just hope I don't have to flick too hard, don't want a flying iPad xD
Not to worry, we've got that covered (every purchase comes with a bungee cord wrist strap )
03-20-2010, 12:23 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: The Emerald Isle
Posts: 1,980
Sceenies?

Life Is Too Short To Be Wordy
03-21-2010, 09:40 AM
#6
Joined: May 2009
Location: Europe
Posts: 222
Sounds great, I hope the graphics are seriously improved for the iPad though - not just a res boost.

Pics please!
03-22-2010, 06:45 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yixian View Post
Sounds great, I hope the graphics are seriously improved for the iPad though - not just a res boost.

Pics please!
The iPad versions are re-drawn to fit the screen. They are like all new games almost.

Hopefully screens soon.

CastleCraft is great because it'll follow you from device to device (since it's all online). So you can play at home on the iPad and then switch to the iPhone.

I've made a lot of games. You've played them.
03-22-2010, 10:37 PM
#8
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3,166
Remakes of Parachute Ninja, Flick bowling II, Skee-ball, NBA hotshots

and Slotz Racer WITH MULTIPLAYER would be nice
03-23-2010, 12:56 AM
#9
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Australia, mate!
Posts: 8,457
I can't wait to see Flick Fishing.

hi
03-23-2010, 02:59 AM
#10
Joined: May 2009
Location: Europe
Posts: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippieman View Post
The iPad versions are re-drawn to fit the screen. They are like all new games almost.

Hopefully screens soon.

CastleCraft is great because it'll follow you from device to device (since it's all online). So you can play at home on the iPad and then switch to the iPhone.
That sounds great!


Can I ask though... will you guys be bringing a little known game you are publishing called Legion of Amon to the iPad? Or has that game been cancelled?

Playing: We Rule, Plants vs. Zombies, AquaForest, Broken Sword
Plus+: Ciaran88

MacMystic - Forecasts, predictions and suggestions for Apple Inc