★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Boom Boxes - *FREE* (Until 21 March) - Addictive, fast-paced puzzle game!

03-19-2010, 02:40 PM
Boom Boxes - *FREE* (Until 21 March) - Addictive, fast-paced puzzle game!

Hi all,

Just wanted to share that our first game, Boom Boxes, is now FREE for a limited time until 21st March 2010!

Gameplay Video:

03-19-2010, 03:57 PM
Game Impressions

Well done, pretty polished up to the menu. For an early version stable and smooth on my iPhone 3G at the very first launch. Really addictive, can't stop playing it.

Thx for freebie!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
03-19-2010, 04:13 PM
I might get it because it's free, but I'm honestly not too keen on how the game looks. It looks like I'll panic a lot, and I don't like that type of game
03-19-2010, 04:17 PM
Game Impressions

It crashed two times at the end of Shape Shifting Stage (when I lost last live). My really high score was not submitted to OpenFeint!

I hope they fix it and then I'll pick it up again after the next update of the game. Because it's really fun. I like it.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
03-19-2010, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
It crashed two times at the end of Shape Shifting Stage (when I lost last live). My really high score was not submitted to OpenFeint!

I hope they fix it and then I'll pick it up again after the next update of the game. Because it's really fun. I like it.
Thanks for the comments.

MasterChief, Boom Boxes should be fairly easy to finish. The difficulty is set so that it should be Easy to finish but Difficult to score really high.

Habakuk,

I'm very sorry about the crash. We have exception reporting and we will get debugging as soon as possible.

The next update (1.1) is almost ready and will introduce two new modes of play (Time Attack and Sudden Death). I will ensure this crash bug is fixed with that.