★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

M.A.M.E. for iPod Touch

03-19-2010, 10:21 PM
M.A.M.E. for iPod Touch

Has there been a successful port of the Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator for the iPod Touch? If it is available and works could someone please provide a link to the site?

Thanks
03-19-2010, 10:23 PM
Welcome to TA! But you posted your question in the wrong forums; try putting stuff like this in the 'Game Discussion' category next time ... and as for your question, I'm not sure about that.

03-19-2010, 10:24 PM
Lots of discussion. No, it hasn't been made, and no, it's not likely to be made, but yes, this is the wrong section to post that question in. You might try the general game discussion forum instead, but I'm sure a mod can move this to its rightful place. Welcome to TA, by the way.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
03-19-2010, 10:26 PM
What does "iPhone and iPod Touch Games" mean?
I am totally confused?
03-19-2010, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rombo Pod View Post
What does "iPhone and iPod Touch Games" mean?
I am totally confused?
It's for game reviews not general questions.

But Welcome!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
03-19-2010, 10:43 PM
It's not likely; even the PSP one struggles with most games.
03-22-2010, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
Lots of discussion. No, it hasn't been made, and no, it's not likely to be made, but yes, this is the wrong section to post that question in. You might try the general game discussion forum instead, but I'm sure a mod can move this to its rightful place. Welcome to TA, by the way.
Nonsense. There is a port for iTouch/iPhone devices. It's called mame4iPhone. To install it, you will need to jailbreak your device. Sound emulation does not work, and many roms will not run. Sadly, this includes joust, which was the only reason I bothered to try mame4iPhone to begin with.