★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Underneath the city we live in, there is a maze of sewer pipes - a world of darkness and humidity. Without sunlight or warmth, there are only silence of death and creeping creatures from your worst nightmares No one would ever want to tumble into such a hell.

But unfortunately, you did! It is time to test your courage and wisdom. In this hell-like maze, you have to find the exit. Starving zombies will zoom in on you, and their only thought is to kill you. So, you should not have any mercy on them.

Luckily, you can obtain all kinds of weapons from their dead bodies: club, ax, and even chainsaw! They will make you stronger. Use them to spill the zombies' blood! If you are lucky, you can also get curing water and meat.

What is the use of meat? Meat and traps are for bull-headed men, whose job is to guard some important gates in the maze. They are too tough to kill. You can only outsmart them! You will have to use the meat and traps to draw their attention and get past them through alternative passages.

This is a game full of blood and violence. We hope you enjoy it. Dont forget to use the small map, which will help you find enemies and exits!
03-19-2010, 11:47 PM
Looks neato.

03-20-2010, 12:24 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to klicktock
Freaky icon!
Love to see a video of this one. Screenshots look classy.
03-20-2010, 12:31 AM
I'd probably be sold on this with video. Anyone have one?
03-20-2010, 12:40 AM
Looks good but might wait until a sale on this one.
03-20-2010, 12:45 AM
The game is decent thus far. I'm not regretting of spending my two bucks. these are the same team that brought haunted mansion to the iphone which was a fun and challenging game.
03-20-2010, 12:55 AM
The game is good so far, but the controls need to be better. I have spent 30mins or so with the game. The training level was tough. Not because of the game itself, but be cause of the controls. The joystick seems to get stuck often. But other than a few crashes, it's not that bad. It seems there are multiple levels in the dungeon. So yeah I don't regret the two bucks.
03-20-2010, 06:18 AM
"Dungeon & Warrior?" And this is STILL about zombies? So let me get this straight: they pick the most unimaginative, generic title possible, whose only saving grace could be to attract the attention of folks who are interested in...dungeons...and...(*sigh*)...warriors... And then they make the game be about zombies?..

Look, also, a game like this needs either a video or devs with a proven track record. So, yeah, this game needs a video.
03-20-2010, 07:22 AM
I can't risk money if i don't know how the game is played since there're a lot of choice in a long list of RPG Games on iphone. Most are expensive, others are cheap.

With video helps better to choose what game is worth to buy.

Please, Any1 can post video ???
03-20-2010, 12:45 PM
No video, but I'll give some impressions:

The Good:
- The graphics are decent to be certain.
- The frame rate is smooth
- Level design is pretty good -- well, as good as it gets for a maze game.
- Music is pretty good, and the sound effects are well done, though monsters don't make any noises for some reason.
- Weapons can break, which is a nice touch and adds to the tension.
- Healing potions show up randomly, which helps get through larger mazes.

The bad: Well. Where do I start?
- The game only saves level progress, not state, so if you get interrupted in a game you have to start from the beginning of your current level.
- Controls are effective (stick to move, drag on-screen to rotate, buttons on the right for attack, speed boost, and lure) but really buggy. You get stuck in things (like straight walls) far too easily.
- Levels are not randomly generated.
- Weapons break by simply disappearing. I only assumed my weapon was broken because I no longer had it after beating up a zombie, but my only indication was that it simply wasn't there anymore.
- You can only bypass the minotaur by luring him away with meat or trapping him in a cage, but by level 2 I'd played 10 minutes and no zombies dropped any meat, and there wasn't any cage, so I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do.
- There's a lightning bolt icon beside the fight button. I think it gives you a speed boost, but as there are no instructions I had to go by the fact that I did seem to speed up when I used it.
- The game froze when I hit "continue" after going through the training -- because there's no game to continue as I hadn't started one yet.
- Monster spawning, at least in the beginning, is slow, which wouldn't be a problem if someone dropped some bait.
- Sometimes it almost seems like monster spawns are scripted as they seem appear at the same times and in the same places if you play a level over again. Same with who drops the bait and when. I'd have to play more to be certain, except...

...except this game has too many issues to warrant going back and playing any further. I can't get past the second damn level, so what's the point? I'm not going to spend 10 minutes just getting past level 2.

Verdict: Avoid for now. If the dev can fix the huge control issues (getting stuck, especially when the minotaur is after you) and bait drops and maybe add some effects or at least some notifications when weapons break or when new creatures spawn (no sounds to indicate it, they just rise up out of the ground) then this game could have some decent promise. Randomly generated levels wouldn't hurt either. But for now, this is a waste of $2.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko