★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Beach Volleyball Dude

02-08-2009, 04:04 PM
#1
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,103
Beach Volleyball Dude

Beach volleyball dude, this reminds me of slime volleyball for the computer (there is one for the iPod already), anyone give this a try?
02-08-2009, 04:06 PM
#2
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: little town of bethlehem
Posts: 431
Send a message via AIM to s0mah Send a message via Yahoo to s0mah
Quote:
Originally Posted by turakm View Post
Beach volleyball dude, this reminds me of slime volleyball for the computer (there is one for the iPod already), anyone give this a try?
Bad marketing move imo.

Beach volleyball bouncing bikini girl, would be instant sell.

twitter @ here
teh myspace @ &here
02-08-2009, 04:09 PM
#3
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,103
Haha this is true
02-08-2009, 04:23 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0mah View Post
Bad marketing move imo.

Beach volleyball bouncing bikini girl, would be instant sell.
Yes, all the perverts who bought wobble, Igirl, and bikini blast would buy it.
02-08-2009, 04:26 PM
#5
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,103
hahah true, but really has anyone tried it
02-08-2009, 04:49 PM
#6
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: little town of bethlehem
Posts: 431
Send a message via AIM to s0mah Send a message via Yahoo to s0mah
Quote:
Originally Posted by FazzyReborn View Post
Yes, all the perverts who bought wobble, Igirl, and bikini blast would buy it.
lol, I didn't know there was a Bikini Blast app. I'll go grab that and perfectly fall into your definition of a pervert.

Anyways, enough about my personal habits.

TC, here's a gameplay video.


Youtube link | Pop Up


Looks like Slime Volleyball with touch/drag controls.

twitter @ here
teh myspace @ &here