Vanitas ... [$0.99]
*The game is from the makers of "The Graveyard"*
Referring to still life paintings from the 16th and 17th century, Vanitas presents you with a gorgeously rendered 3D box filled with intriguing objects. Close the box and open it again to see new objects. You can move the objects by tilting your iPhone or pushing and dragging the objects with your fingers. To create pleasant arrangements that inspire and enchant. Some objects decay. A flower blooms. A bubble pops. Life like an empty dream flits by.
- Beautiful, tactile realtime 3D graphics.
- Subtle sound effects.
- Surprising musical punctuation by renowned avant cellist ZoŽ Keating.
- Realistic physics.
- 35 Different 3D objects with multiple states arranged over 12 stages.
- Simple, intuitive and direct interaction through multi-touch and tilt.
- Random combinations can generate over 40,000 different dynamic interactive pictures, each capable of inspiring contemplation.
- 24 Quotes on the topics of life and vanity from The Bible and from famous authors such as Rimbaud, Nietzsche, Sappho and Kundera.
- Win a gold star each time you get three identical objects.
Youtube link | Pop Up
Last edited by hasio_john; 03-30-2010 at 04:09 PM.