★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Vay Help.

10-08-2008, 05:15 PM
Vay Help.

So I bought the 50mb app awhile ago and never really got into it. Played it till like 3 last night and now im stuck Im in Tipuya Mountain (however you spell it) and i have absolutly no idea what to do i got to the "floating" stair case but dont know what to do. Help me please!!!
10-08-2008, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloneWars View Post
So I bought the 50mb app awhile ago and never really got into it. Played it till like 3 last night and now im stuck Im in Tipuya Mountain (however you spell it) and i have absolutly no idea what to do i got to the "floating" stair case but dont know what to do. Help me please!!!
Not really sure which part you are talking about but you should try this
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/segacd/file/588009/7634

it's a walkthrough for Vay when it came out for segacd
10-08-2008, 09:51 PM
Note that the iPhone version of Vay has had all the names changed. I mean characters, places, items. Everything. So using the FAQ can be a bit confusing. You can figure it out, though, by reading through the FAQ, following along with what you've done until you get to the point you are stuck at. It would be nice if someone would make an iPhone version of the FAQ. Better would have been for the developers of the iPhone version to not have needlessly changed the names. Oh well.
10-08-2008, 10:55 PM
You need an item that's found in a cave to the northwest.