★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Post your main game page

03-20-2010, 05:33 PM
#1
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 699
Post your main game page

Most people have one (main) page for games. These are the games they play often or the games they (recently bought and) havent finished yet. Post your page here

Here's mine:
03-21-2010, 03:22 AM
#2
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 126
"23:23"
lol

Twitter: @Nokendoman, XboxLive: DannIzzLegit.
Now Playing:Corporate Fury, Super Mega Worm, EpicWin, Surviving Highschool, Mirrors Edge, Zenonia2, TapTapRevenge 3.
@reply me on twitter

03-21-2010, 04:02 AM
#3
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 771
All my games are in alphabetical order. No main page for games.

Twitter Tumblr

Game Center ID: mvanbeem
03-21-2010, 04:19 AM
#4
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 233
Same here, but i have an alphabetical order part for paid apps and one for free apps. Sometimes the games i play a lot and try out are at the very end. I actually play them the most :P

Plus+/Gameloft Live ID: Ricinator OpenFeint: Ricinat0r (add me!)
Currently Playing: Deathsmiles, Infinity Blade, Tiny Tower, SF4V, Hard Lines and many more
03-21-2010, 04:53 AM
#5
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 704
Click image for larger version

Name:	004.PNG
Views:	18
Size:	203.6 KB
ID:	15907
Most of my favourite games are casual pick up and play games and games that i recently bought. The ones i like more i tend to put down the bottom of the page i think most people put their preferred ones at the top of the page.
03-21-2010, 05:05 AM
#6
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: the 56th realm of existence
Posts: 5,948
super turbo action pig FTW!
i love that game! just got it yesterday an i've broken 200 points on both easy and medium- still trying to get over 100 on hard though

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
03-21-2010, 05:12 AM
#7
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by jak56 View Post
super turbo action pig FTW!
i love that game! just got it yesterday an i've broken 200 points on both easy and medium- still trying to get over 100 on hard though
That's crazy I can hardly break 100 on easy! Still an amazing game though the soundtrack is epic

UPDATE: after rushing off to play hours on end of Super Turbo Action Pig my new high scores are: Easy 227, Medium 241, Hard 139.

Last edited by Tmonine; 03-21-2010 at 06:29 AM.
03-21-2010, 05:23 AM
#8
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,404
My first 5 screens are designed to look beautiful while also containing my fave games. Some are not on the first page simply because they don't look good together, so not all icons my first page is there because they're the ones I'm into now.

Touch KO is even on the first page simply because it looks good next to wolf3d and I haven't found a pretty replacement. The game itself is a vapourware and only played for the first few hours after I bought it. I so want to delete it!

Street Fighter IV and Broken Sword are the two games I play most recently yet they're on page 4 and 5.

Four most influential games: Papi Jump, iDracula, Fieldrunners, Flight Control.
03-21-2010, 06:34 AM
#9
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by don_k View Post
My first 5 screens are designed to look beautiful while also containing my fave games. Some are not on the first page simply because they don't look good together, so not all icons my first page is there because they're the ones I'm into now.

Touch KO is even on the first page simply because it looks good next to wolf3d and I haven't found a pretty replacement. The game itself is a vapourware and only played for the first few hours after I bought it. I so want to delete it!

Street Fighter IV and Broken Sword are the two games I play most recently yet they're on page 4 and 5.
Honestly, does it really matter what the icons look like together? Your phone spends most of it's time either with the screen off or in an application the home screen is just a transition between applications. Just put the icons in order of how much you use them and if it really matters that much to you then edit the icon file in the apps folder so it can go well with the one next to it.
03-21-2010, 09:48 AM
#10
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmonine View Post
Honestly, does it really matter what the icons look like together? Your phone spends most of it's time either with the screen off or in an application the home screen is just a transition between applications. Just put the icons in order of how much you use them and if it really matters that much to you then edit the icon file in the apps folder so it can go well with the one next to it.
It's my iPhone so I can do whatever I want with it, get it?

Plus constantly moving new apps around to first page can be a hassle since I buy new apps regularly, most of which don't stay too long on my iPhone. So I often use spotlight to launch apps. Faster.

Four most influential games: Papi Jump, iDracula, Fieldrunners, Flight Control.