★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Sandlot Games
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 14.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Get carried away in Tradewinds Legends, an epic mythological action-adventure from Sandlot Games!

Set sail in the mythical Far East and build your trading empire as you do battle with legendary heroes. Enter a world of danger and intrigue where over 100 unique tasks await.

Build a flotilla of ships armed with weaponry, both man-made and magic. Take to the sky where you'll discover new ports and engage in aerial combat with other magical sky ships.

Encounter a world of mystery and legend in Tradewinds Legends!

iPhone Exclusive: All-new 2-Player Vs Mode!

For the first time ever, use your Bluetooth connection to face off against a friend in an exciting real-time battle. Tilt your iPhone or iPod touch to dodge enemy fire and tap the screen to fire and block enemy shots!

goiMot's comments:

video of the mac version:
03-20-2010, 09:49 PM
This looks awesome, but I'm worried that the text might be too small on the actual iPhone screen. I wish Sandlot had lite versions of their games so we can try before buying.

03-20-2010, 09:50 PM
Love the description! Lol extremely short
03-20-2010, 09:55 PM
anyone wanna TOFFT?? lol
03-20-2010, 10:15 PM
is this a sequel to Tradewinds 2 ?
graphics looks kinda crappy
03-20-2010, 10:25 PM
Bout time
03-21-2010, 12:19 PM
I loved Tradewinds 2, so I'm looking forward to playing this one.
03-21-2010, 03:03 PM
I liked Tradewinds 2, which I think was published by Handmark last year. I see this is published by Sandlot themselves instead, so I'd be interested to know how well it plays and whether it's worth picking up since I already have Tradewinds 2.

Is it any different or better? I'm always a fan of trading sims and tycoon type games so this one has caught my eye.

Video games and apps reviewed at News Shopper, a newspaper site in London, England. I'm manager of this site, which gets more than 1.4 million page impressions a month. Any devs wanting your games reviewed, please contact me. (I have a US iTunes account)