★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***************************************************
Qbism is a unique and challenging 3D puzzle game like no other!
Slide the cubes into the outline to solve the puzzle. Sound simple enough? It is, so we added a 3rd dimension. Now the challenge is on! Challenge your perception with over 100 puzzles!
Work your 3D brain!

"Qbism makes it hip to be a (three-dimensional) square" - 5/5 - Appolicious.com

"Qbism is a well made, and really clever puzzle using the third dimension as wow-factor. The fact that you also get the 2009 Square album from Robot Science as soundtrack makes the game really polished. Definitely recommended" - 4/5 Great - TouchGen.net

"... this mind-melting title is every bit as compelling as Mr. Rubik's invention. Qbism convincingly makes use of the touchscreen for simple, yet astonishingly addictive puzzle play that will suck you in for hours." - 8/10 Silver Award - PocketGamer.co.UK

"Qbism is an interesting new game that stands out in the sea of iPhone puzzle games... The thing that makes me like this game the most is that it really caters to both casual and hard core players... If you enjoy puzzle games, this is a great purchase." - 4/5 TouchArcade.com

"With plenty of content and a unique concept to boot, Qbism is a great addition to your puzzle collection" - SlideToPlay.com

- 3 sizes of game play ( 3x3x3 , 4x4x4 , 5x5x5 )
- Over 100 puzzles to unlock and solve
- Statistics: best times, moves and rotations
- Puzzle hints
- iPod music override
- Auto saves, with resume option
- Music by Robot Science, latest album "Square"
- iOS 4 Multi-tasking support
- Global GameCenter leaderboards

Or search "Qbism iPhone" on YouTube.

Please visit our website for more information.

Music by Robot Science

goiMot's comments:

03-20-2010, 11:15 PM
Looks great. Nice casual 3D puzzler

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG

03-21-2010, 12:02 AM
Im gonna have to get this one, it looks great. Is there a "race the clock" mode?

Great looking game.
03-21-2010, 05:02 PM
This is the second great puzzler I bought today.
Qbism is very polished, has nice graphics and it is fun to play - aaand not so easy as it looks

It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games

Last edited by jyhjyh; 03-21-2010 at 05:04 PM.
03-21-2010, 05:13 PM
Yeah, not nearly as easy as it looks. Great, though, and super polished.
03-22-2010, 06:33 PM
Hiya All,

I'm the software developer for Qbism. Thanks for the comments on Qbism, they are very appreciated and brought a smile to the development team!

Would just like to say the first major update will include two new modes, one being a time attack style game that will only be unlocked once you beat a certain time in the levels.

The other mode we have called "impossible", as it will use a camera with no perspective and we'll remove the depth shading of the cubes. This will only be for the hardcore players I presume, as you have found out it is quite tough already.

Based on comments we will also tweak some aspects of the game to make it better, so please make some constructive suggestions and we will see what we can do.

Note that the introductory price will stay until the first major update.

Ben Lee
Blowfish Studios | Sydney

Qbism - Available now for iPhone & iPod Touch! Coming soon to iPad!
03-22-2010, 06:44 PM
Please stop making this app better. I want it, but have planned on holding off a little while until I've played more of the games I already have. If you insist on making this game better, then I might have to buy it sooner and have fun with it.
03-23-2010, 03:58 PM
Heh, that sounds like a challenge!

I have just submitted a Lite version to Apple, so when that is out it will let you have a little taste of the game. I have to say that the game really hits its stride in the later levels, the 5x5x5 difficulty. As we have some nice puzzle/shape designs there.

While we are working on the first major upgrade for Qbism, we are also prototyping our next game and we'll try to share some info on that soon. Please visit our website and check in on our development blog for regular updates.

Ben Lee

03-25-2010, 12:11 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
03-25-2010, 01:19 AM
Heh, damn goiMot you beat me to it!

Yes the Lite version just got approved, hope that gets more people to have a go at it and decide to buy it

BTW we have sent a copy to Touch Arcade a few days ago to review but haven't heard anything back from them. Any tips on how to get a review on the website? Perhaps you can put in a good word for Qbism if you like the game?

Ben Lee