★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Feel like a DJ with music game Pulse! Compose the coolest dance tracks made by world famous DJ Ferry Corsten on your iPhone or iPod Touch! Post your scores to Facebook and Twitter and challenge your friends.

"An intense and challenging music experience. It has a great modern neon design style to it, and of course the aural quality is top notch" - Touchgen

"For those who are more Tiesto than Take That, or lean towards Above & Beyond over Alphabeat, Pulse is the one and only rhythm that fits." - Pocketgamer

"Pulse is the Lumines for iPhone. Original, great music and very accessible" - Insidegamer

How to play
Pulse: The Game is played by tapping to the beat of the music. Do this right and the pulse line gains height, allowing you to reach a song's samples. Lock on these sample lines, play their notes and once youve completed them they become part of the song you are creating. The better you pulse the more elaborate samples you can reach. Layer samples to create tracks. The goal is to fluently build complete songs and to mix tracks together while keeping your score multipliers going. Create a kick ass performance and beat your own high scores and those of your friends via the built-in Facebook and Twitter functionality.

Pulse: The Game features

- 5 exclusive tracks from Ferry Corsten that you cant get anywhere else!
- 1 exclusive track from DJ Hiroki Esashika!
- 6 awesome levels of the best beat-matching gameplay on iTunes!
- Integrated Facebook and Twitter functionality
03-24-2010, 08:18 AM
Ah, I like Ferry Corsten's music, but have been a bit disappointed by the all rhythm games so far.

03-24-2010, 08:22 AM
Originally Posted by BrushMyNoseOff View Post
Ah, I like Ferry Corsten's music, but have been a bit disappointed by the all rhythm games so far.
You should try out entranced, but only if you're up for a challenge.
03-24-2010, 08:22 AM
Ferry Corsten's stuff is pretty good, but it ain't enough to make me play yet another rhythm game. There are just too many of them now.

Plus, how could any rhythm game from here on out ever possibly hope to top Justin Bieber Revenge? It just can't be done.

(Obligatory <snerk> for the humour-impaired.)

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
03-25-2010, 12:16 AM
03-26-2010, 12:25 PM
Pretty kick-ass if you ask me :)!

Hi guys,

As one of the developers of Pulse: The Game I can honestly say you won't be dissapointed by this game. But of course I should say that

We've really tried to add something new to the music game genre and Ferry's music has really been made exclusive for this game to provide a great gaming experience.

Just try the Lite version if you want to have go. On pulsethegame.com you can see a trailer, how to play etc.

Tell us what you think or how we can improve!
03-26-2010, 02:46 PM
Cool, I already saw people Twittering scores and posting scores to their Facebook walls!
03-26-2010, 02:49 PM

Last edited by goiMot; 03-26-2010 at 03:40 PM.
03-26-2010, 03:34 PM
Hey cool. Can you embed the trailer as well?
03-26-2010, 06:14 PM
Again, thanks for putting up the trailer!