★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: 7m Handball Contest: 3D European handball Game

02-09-2009, 04:15 PM
7m Handball Contest: 3D European handball Game

[App Store Link, $3.99]

Quote:
The first Handball game on your iPhone and iPod !
A real sport game in real 3D!

- Make all the spectacular shots of Handball (Chabals, roucoulettes, lobs, etc.) with the touch screen
- Full environment in realistic and fluid real-time 3D
- Intuitive gamplay
- True physics ball
- Unlock stronger goal keepers
- Save yours scores

Youtube link | Pop Up

창의력
"Dream as though you will live forever; live as though you would die today."
02-09-2009, 04:17 PM
hmmm, last time I checked that was French and not German

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago

02-09-2009, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo19 View Post
hmmm, last time I checked that was French and not German
Yes, indeed. The Language shown in the Video is French.

Fed up with all the casual games on the iDevice and in need of a new twist to the RPG genre? You can have an influence on the game with your ideas! For more info have a look at: Thread on TA / The Dev's Blog
02-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Wise guys with a sense of humor...

Yes, of course the video language is in French, but I believe the origin of this version of handball dates to 19th century Germany, Sweden and Denmark...

창의력
"Dream as though you will live forever; live as though you would die today."
02-09-2009, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsamd View Post

Yes, well the video language is in French, but I believe the origin of this version of handball dates to 19th century Germany, Sweden and Denmark...
wise guy, huh?

Fed up with all the casual games on the iDevice and in need of a new twist to the RPG genre? You can have an influence on the game with your ideas! For more info have a look at: Thread on TA / The Dev's Blog
02-09-2009, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsamd View Post

Yes, well the video language is in French, but I believe the origin of this version of handball dates to 19th century Germany, Sweden and Denmark...
you could have said that in the first place

No, but the graphics look very very good, I hope it's a full game and not just penalties

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
02-09-2009, 05:31 PM
This is not the handball I used to play. I remember playing with a balland wall similar singles and doubles matches (being real similar to raquet ball).
02-09-2009, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
This is not the handball I used to play. I remember playing with a balland wall similar singles and doubles matches (being real similar to raquet ball).
yea, there are handball courts (walls basically) in a lot of parks in the city and stuff. This looks like if soccer, football, lacrosse, and handball had a baby, this would be the sport. Maybe just lacrosse, cause from the video the guy is just standing at the net and it's not a team sport or anything

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- The master himself, Dr. Seuss
02-09-2009, 06:41 PM
This looks nice,... but after checking the website, the video is obviously from the PC/Mac online version, the still would be the iphone version.
It's a 7 meters throwing game, so not a full (team, not American) handball game. The main interest is the goalkeeper AI which increases in difficulty as you improve your scoring. You have to score 8 out of 10 shots to progress. The support website illustrates different throwing techniques.

Should do very well in those countries where handball is very popular (No idea where that would be ).

The online version has a high score listing but it looks like the iphone version doesn't have one?
02-09-2009, 06:49 PM
game looks nice

DinoSmash online id: *DoMbAv94* (stars included)
I LOVE THE IPOTCH!!!!!!
App reviewer on Appmania!
CarJack Streets Promo Code Giveaway!!!