★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Medieval Heroes is a game of empire building set in the Middle Ages.

As one of the medieval lords, you will engage in combat with surrounding provinces in an attempt to unite Medieval Europe under your leadership.

Design and govern your army, build castles, engage in battles, risk and conquer your enemies!

The game area consists of a number of provinces. At the beginning, you control some of these provinces. Every province gives some gold coins to the person who controls it.
You can spend your gold on recruiting new troops and capture new territories with their help. You can also build castles, fortify them, and build markets to earn more gold.
Your goal is to unite all of the provinces under your control!

Features:
- risk-style gameplay
- 6 maps
- four difficulty levels
- different heroes to select
- ability to build castles and other structures
- strong Artificial Intelligence
- ability to continue game after exit

Vovin's comments:

I like risk and this looks quite good.
03-26-2010, 09:50 AM
Makes me remember how much I want Lux DLX. But...this is cheaper...

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms

03-26-2010, 02:19 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
I'm going to contact the devs for a video. Haven't found one yet.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
03-26-2010, 02:21 PM
Looks like something I'll end up buying sometime.
03-26-2010, 02:33 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFamousEccles View Post
Looks like something I'll end up buying sometime.
Well, I found out that these games were released for Palms and other mobile devices earlier, there is also a second part.

Here are some reviews, if that helps:

http://www.medievalheroes.com/reviews.htm

I contacted the devs... let's see if they will show up.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
04-18-2010, 10:25 PM
Hi!

Hi, everyone!
I'm Dmitriy Labuzov from Arcona Magi,
we have released a Lite version of Medieval Heroes (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/medieval-heroes-lite/id366757261?mt=8) yesterday.
I hope you'll enjoy it.

I will be very appreciated if you'll post reviews on our game - it will help us a lot. It is really difficult to release a true strategy games on iPhones in these days.

By the way - we are looking for translators (russian and german are already finished and will be available soon). If you wish to translate Medieval Heroes to your native language, please write me to ancient -at- medievalheroes -dot- com

Feel free to email me if you have any questions/suggestions on the game.

Regards,
Dmitriy

http://www.medievalheroes.com
ancient -at- medievalheroes -dot- com
05-01-2010, 01:40 AM
this is a fantastic game!

I've finished all the maps on expert difficulty and wish for more maps - devs: expansion coming soon? ;-)

i love the different ways you can play the maps although i did notice once particular strategy that worked all the way through - the ai also became predictable in certain situations.

overall id give it 8/10 - i go through a lot of iphone games and this one kept me on it for quite a while!

recommended!
05-06-2010, 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthman View Post
I've finished all the maps on expert difficulty and wish for more maps - devs: expansion coming soon? ;-)
Cool!
Yes, we plan to release new maps in the future.
06-23-2010, 08:03 AM
Video

We've added gameplay video on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvYbbEG7WRE

Welcome!
06-23-2010, 06:23 PM
I used to play this game on my palm pilot!