★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Nimp - nymph in my pocket

03-26-2010, 03:10 PM
Nimp - nymph in my pocket

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by Touchgamer3g; 03-26-2010 at 03:15 PM.
03-26-2010, 03:13 PM
*laughs*

This had to be posted by a female...

Btw., put the AppStore link into: "[appinfo=all" and "[/appinfo]

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 03-26-2010 at 03:15 PM.

03-26-2010, 03:13 PM
the same dev of Circus Marcus, looks very polished.
03-26-2010, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
*laughs*

This had to be posted by a female...

Btw., put the AppStore link into: "[appinfo=all" and "[/appinfo]
Excuse me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goiMot View Post
the same dev of Circus Marcus, looks very polished.
I agree, It looks like it could be pretty fun. I love these virtual pet type games.
03-26-2010, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
Excuse me?

I agree, It looks like it could be pretty fun. I love these virtual pet type games.

No offense intended!

Well, I have to admit - guessing from the video it looks highly polished! I love the nymph being headbanging to metal sonds and that they have skill trees to learn.
But there is also Pocket Creatures to be released soon.

This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
03-26-2010, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
No offense intended!

Well, I have to admit - guessing from the video it looks highly polished! I love the nymph being headbanging to metal sonds and that they have skill trees to learn.
But there is also Pocket Creatures to be released soon.
I was just joking with you

Yeah it looks like there was a lot of work put into this. I am just wondering if there is enough content to not get bored with it after a few minutes of play. The skill trees may keep me interested!
03-26-2010, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
I was just joking with you

Yeah it looks like there was a lot of work put into this. I am just wondering if there is enough content to not get bored with it after a few minutes of play. The skill trees may keep me interested!

Description says that skills and new abilities are learned day by day and there are also future additions over the AppStore.

I know - and I was just kidding with you.

03-26-2010, 03:47 PM
I'm actually very curious about this. Circus Marcus ended up being a nice collection of polished mini-games with excellent character animation. Not sure it this is my thing, but I may bite anyway because of the devs.
03-26-2010, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
I'm actually very curious about this. Circus Marcus ended up being a nice collection of polished mini-games with excellent character animation. Not sure it this is my thing, but I may bite anyway because of the devs.

Yeah - but the most interesting fact is, that every nimp is unique - and you can visit other nimps...

03-26-2010, 04:09 PM
I think it is my turn to TOFFT so...

Downloading now