★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SK planet
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 11.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Play this full featured 3D golf game and find yourself getting younger and younger!!

An amazing golf game with humor and adventure for the iPhone & iPod touch!

1) Game Introduce

GrandPar Golf is a fantastic full golf game in 3D graphics. In GrandPar Golf, collect potions and level-up your character as you play on a 3 dimensional golf course. Choose from 5 different elderly characters, customize them with various items that provide different golf skills and even rejuvenate them by collecting potions.

2)Features

Tour mode: Tour Mode is used for gathering ndorphins to train the character through play.
The more you level up, the younger the character becomes, and the character will also increase its Skill Level.

Match up mode: Match mode is used for enjoying competition with others on the network.

144 golf courses with various themes(Ground HILL/Island Heaven/Silver Crystal/Demon Fire/Ancient Desert)

Over 300 items : The game is packed with numerous costumes, accessories, You can obtain various items through the itemshop menu in the clubhouse.

Sorry for the inconveninece you may have!
The Loading crash that many of our users were experiencing is now fixed.
It is time to get back to enjoy Doodle games 9 in1.
We are always thank you for your great support and love.
03-26-2010, 05:24 PM
I am not going to lie, I am a sucker for golf games, so I will probably pick this up. I have probably picked close to twenty five golf games (includes mini golf) but only ended up liking a handful.

Will grab later...

03-26-2010, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I am not going to lie, I am a sucker for golf games, so I will probably pick this up. I have probably picked close to twenty five golf games (includes mini golf) but only ended up liking a handful.

Will grab later...
This looks very very good. Please come back with your impressions Bazooka

It says that there is a game mode where "it is used for enjoying competition with others on the network." I hope that means online multiplayer!

Edit: I just looked it up in the App Store and it says that it is by Nate Games, but here it says Com2us in the appinfo

Last edited by Touchgamer3g; 03-26-2010 at 05:34 PM.
03-26-2010, 05:27 PM
Hey Bazooka - we meet again! I think last tine was on a mini golf game thread :-) Will likely buy as I am also a sucker for golf games.

Last edited by GregB; 03-26-2010 at 06:12 PM.
03-26-2010, 05:38 PM
Very brief impressions...

I have only played three holes but it is a great golf game. The one negative seems to be that the graphics are a little fuzzy, almost like it is a port from another platform? However, the characters look great and the gameplay is spot on.

This game uses the three tap swing method and it works great. The game pretty much sets you up for the shot, you just need to swing. Putting has the normal two tap method and works well. The greens are fairly easy to read.

There seems to be a lot to this game, so I will have to play more. There is also online play, characters to unlock and character leveling. The graphics are very good but if you have played wireway, you will know what I mean by fuzzy.
03-26-2010, 05:53 PM
Ok Bazooka, you're going to end up throwing something at me.

Is the Online play through wifi only? **ducks**

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
03-26-2010, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Ok Bazooka, you're going to end up throwing something at me.

Is the Online play through wifi only? **ducks**
I just tried the online and found someone right away. You can do quick match or ranking. I did quick match and lost both holes and the game ended. Not sure if it would have gone on longer if I would have won a hole. He was a level 20 and I am a level 2 but I really wasn't hitting the ball that much shorter than him. You do seem to get points for playing online. I played from inside my house, not sure how it works else where.

Also, like other Com2Us games, it looks like you can buy outfits for real cash but the prices were not listed.

Stars are also used to buy outfits, character changes. Also, if you have enough stars, you can buy a change in your character that reflects your actual age. 1000 stars.

Last edited by BazookaTime; 03-26-2010 at 06:11 PM.
03-26-2010, 06:10 PM
It says over 130 @courses@ and I would take that to mean holes - still a lot to play. And only an 11mb download - are you kidding?

Does it load fast?
03-26-2010, 06:15 PM
Need...gameplay...video...
03-26-2010, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregB View Post
It says over 130 @courses@ and I would take that to mean holes - still a lot to play. And only an 11mb download - are you kidding?

Does it load fast?

Yes, it loads fast. Also, the online play was very smooth.

The world map shows five courses, not sure if there are more though. There seems to be a lot of stuff to unlock. The game keeps some cool stats and I really like the leveling up of your character.

Right now, I would say it is the best golf game I own.

EDIT...Each course has a ton of events, or challenges. Once you select the course, it brings up a list that shows what is unlocked. I am thinking it would take a long time to play through what is offered here.

Last edited by BazookaTime; 03-26-2010 at 06:17 PM.