★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Doodle Jump - SPACE

03-26-2010, 05:27 PM
Doodle Jump - SPACE

The latest Doodle Jump update brings an awesome SPACE theme complete with retro-robot baddies, CHEEZE MOON, and the ability to fire laser beams!

The most addictive game on the App Store keeps getting better and better, and we have outdone ourselves with this update! Hope you guys enjoy it!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	doodle-jump-space.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	16190  

Igor : Lima Sky
LimaSky.com
Twitter - @LimaSky
facebook - facebook.com/DoodleJump
03-26-2010, 05:29 PM
Cheese moon! Love it, reminds me of The Little Prince.

03-26-2010, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by igor View Post
The latest Doodle Jump update brings an awesome SPACE theme complete with retro-robot baddies, CHEEZE MOON, and the ability to fire laser beams!

The most addictive game on the App Store keeps getting better and better, and we have outdone ourselves with this update! Hope you guys enjoy it!
Hey igor, you are late.
There already is a hot thread on this topic.
I love this update! Really beautiful! Thx!!

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
03-26-2010, 06:06 PM
This is the best update yet! Great job guys!

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
03-26-2010, 06:16 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to SirDarkened Send a message via Skype™ to SirDarkened
I love the new skins, don't get me wrong, but can you guys add something completely NEW to to the game like an acheivement/leaderboard system (Open Feint, Plus +, or Crystal), Competitive Co-Op where you see how far you can jump before one of you dies.

A landscape mode jump.

Add new power-ups like one that decreases gravity and you jump higher. Stuff like that would be awesome.

Forum Moderator on the Defender Chronicles forums.
Loving BattleHeart all day baby <3!
Tiny Heroes Professional.
Mage Gauntlet, BEST iPHONE RPG EVER!!!
03-26-2010, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDarkened View Post
I love the new skins, don't get me wrong, but can you guys add something completely NEW to to the game like an acheivement/leaderboard system (Open Feint, Plus +, or Crystal)
There are online leaderboards and even facebook connect.

Game Center: B34$T
Proud beta-tester for a bunch of cool games.
Dual-stick shooter fan
03-26-2010, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDarkened View Post
I love the new skins, don't get me wrong, but can you guys add something completely NEW to to the game like an acheivement/leaderboard system (Open Feint, Plus +, or Crystal), Competitive Co-Op where you see how far you can jump before one of you dies.

A landscape mode jump.

Add new power-ups like one that decreases gravity and you jump higher. Stuff like that would be awesome.
thanks - we are working on those as well. in fact, there is a very cool new power-up that will make its appearance soon in the space theme.

Igor : Lima Sky
LimaSky.com
Twitter - @LimaSky
facebook - facebook.com/DoodleJump
03-26-2010, 06:22 PM
Nice update! And a free update! Thank you!
(Please ad an option to dim or remove or exchange the terrible cracking sound for the unstable platforms. It hurts my nerves.)
03-26-2010, 06:26 PM
Send a message via MSN to rooteboy
igor
can you add the pocket god and creeps levels on the bottom slide bar because most people dont know about them

also can you do a cross over update with minigore plz

thanks
03-26-2010, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by B34$T View Post
There are online leaderboards and even facebook connect.
I'd still love to see integration of Openfeint, Plus+, Crystal or Agon.