★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: D.A.X. (Duck Arcade eXtreme) is the addictive 3D duck shooting arcade game for iPhone and iPod touch you have been waiting for. With high-detail FULLY 3D Graphics, fast paced gameplay, hilarious sounds and accelerometer-based aiming mode, its guaranteed to keep you playing for hours.

It features a mixture of realistic animations and scenery with cartoon like duck models, real shooting sounds and funny redneck voiceover according to game progress.

Due to the accelerometer-based aiming mode, the game becomes a challenge even for the most experienced gamers, with achievements and rewards based on aiming skills and accuracy. Aim sensitivity may also be adjusted to suite your shooting style. You can also move left/right to see more of the play area and discover hidden in-game secrets. Ducks fly in different patterns and location across the scene.

Grab your gun and start shooting those pesky ducks that keep invading your precious farm. As further away the ducks are, as many points theyll provide. Keep an eye on the ducks popping briefly behind the bushes; get them before they hide back or you will temporarily loose firepower.

Unlock the machinegun, a very useful and powerful tool when youre facing a swarm of ducks. Dont shoot the cows, the windmill, the windows or the hot-air balloon flying in the background or you will get various penalties consisting in points lost, less firepower and in addition the ducks that you shoot will provide less points till the penalty will expire.

There are hidden things to be discovered and secrets to be unlocked in the game, so try and find them !

====FEATURES====

- FULL 3D Graphics
- Accelerometer-based aiming mode with sensitivity tweaking
- Fast paced gameplay
- Smooth animations
- Realistic sounds and funny redneck voice to keep you entertained
- Customizable sound volumes: music, voices, fx
- Play your iTunes music over our customizable jukebox
- Publish your results on Facebook
- OpenFeint social network
- 23 unlockable achievements you get points for
- Online Leader board to compare against your friends or all other players
- Offline personal highscore using OpenFeint
- Chat in real-time with others through OpenFeint
- Round statistics: shots fired/missed, accuracy, ducks shot, penalties, machinegun used
- Ranking system based on round statistics

======================================

See the game on this YouTube links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CanfC4U8aqU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHN7STkkjds

...or check out our application website.

Traian Brumusescu's comments:
Hello. I am the developer of this game, you may contact me here as well, send a private message or post a reply in this thread.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

http://www.twistreality.com
Facebook fan page : http://www.facebook.com/pages/DAX-Du...5259066?ref=nf
03-27-2010, 12:46 PM
Promo codes

I am willing to give away 10 promo codes. If you are interested post a reply in this thread and i will send you a private message with the promo code. If i receive more inquiries i may give away some more. Hurry up!

Promo codes are valid only in the US iTunes (apple policy), so unless you have an US account please do not ask, it will not work!

If you like the game please support me and post a review for the game on appstore.

Last edited by Traian Brumusescu; 03-27-2010 at 01:12 PM. Reason: add more info

03-27-2010, 12:56 PM
Can I get a code please?
03-27-2010, 01:05 PM
I would like a p code if any available. thanks.
03-27-2010, 01:08 PM
I would like a code as well. Thanks
03-27-2010, 01:09 PM
I would like a code if possible please
03-27-2010, 01:10 PM
I would love to give it a try, too.
03-27-2010, 01:11 PM
sent
sent
sent
sent
sent