★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Appsafari.com - "I think I finally understand the meaning of the phrase going postal, and this game is what finally hammered it home"

IPhoneAppReviews.net - "This is a game I have been waiting for since I got my iPhone and Im happy with the way it came out"

Bestapps.me - "I would absolutely recommend this game to anyone that likes a fun, good looking iPhone app game. This is definitely a keeper in my book and totally worth the small amount of money they are charging for it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Postal Mayhem is a real-time puzzle game where the primary objective is to sort postal items to the right delivery units. The items runs on the conveyer belts and you direct them to the right path by tapping on the junctions.

It may sound easy, but be forewarned - early levels are just to warm up your fingers. Before you know it, you will be cracking your head.

Highlights of Postal Mayhem:

Special Items

- Special items will be unlocked as you progress through the levels.
- Skilful use of Special Items will be necessary to complete higher levels.

Multiple Levels

- 20 Challenging Levels with increasing level of challenges and variations in game play.
- 3 Unlimited Levels that will separate the novices and hard-cores.

Online Scores

-Scores can be submitted online for boasting rights or challenges.

Interesting Graphics and Thoughtful Animation

- Graphics and animations are carefully rendered and thought of to give gamers with maximum feedback to hone their skills.
03-27-2010, 10:15 AM
This is a random question/comment: I wonder why when devs have 5 screenshots available to them they choose the menu screen, the new player screen, etc and only one of actual game play. This is not directly directed to this dev as I have seen the same thing before. As a consumer I would love to see more actual play screens but apparently devs think otherwise.

03-27-2010, 01:28 PM
Send a message via AIM to RankoSao
this looks interesting, but does anyone have any impressions?

DEFY THE COSMOS!
03-27-2010, 01:34 PM
I played a bit and, yeah, I guess screenshot 5 is the only one that gives you a clue about the gameplay. Sort of reminds me of one of the various railroad routing games in that all of the mail appears to start from a single point and you need to tap all of the switches so as to allow the packages to arrive at the right vehicle and then receive a grade at the end based on how few mistakes were made.

I have yet to see how the items play a part but it's at least mildly amusing so far.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
03-27-2010, 02:01 PM
ok, so it's like that zoo game where you have to route the right food to the right animal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
03-27-2010, 02:04 PM
Send a message via AIM to RankoSao
so which do you guys recommend? This, the trains, or the zoo?

DEFY THE COSMOS!
03-27-2010, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
ok, so it's like that zoo game where you have to route the right food to the right animal
Yeah but I think a little better done here, IMHO.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews