★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Whookie Just Released in the App Store

03-27-2010, 03:15 PM
Whookie Just Released in the App Store

Alright, yeah, its a soundboard app. I know. I made it for my kids and thought "what the hey" and uploaded it anyway.

I told them they could have whatever it made. Trying to spur them into making some young child oriented apps using their drawings and story telling skills (sort of homework...disguised).

Anyway, heeeeeeeres Whookie:

AdAdo Games - Mobile games for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and eventually Android devices.

Currently in the Apple App Store: StarKeep - Whookie

Last edited by AdAdo; 03-28-2010 at 01:59 AM.
03-27-2010, 03:44 PM
Not available in the US store.

Bittlebox or Marlene DeGrood (non zombie killer)
Need more positive energy in your life?
http://www.bittleboxart.etsy.com
Follow me (bittlebox) on twitter.

03-27-2010, 03:55 PM
Shoot. It was for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlenedegrood View Post
Not available in the US store.
Cr@p. Sorry. Between my various web browser tabs, I think I mixed up the Australia store availability and the US judging by that URL above. I updated it to "US" so...

...hopefully soon...

AdAdo Games - Mobile games for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and eventually Android devices.

Last edited by AdAdo; 03-29-2010 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Edit: Yeah, I just tried it again and the iTunes HTML page came up but it didn't come up in iTunes. Sheesh!
03-27-2010, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdAdo View Post
Alright, yeah, its a soundboard app. I know. I made it for my kids and thought "what the hey" and uploaded it anyway.

I told them they could have whatever it made. Trying to spur them into making some young child oriented apps using their drawings and story telling skills (sort of homework...disguised).

Anyway, heeeeeeeres Whookie:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/whookie/id341268823?mt=8

Hey, how do folks embed the iTunes HTML page in their posts? Is that an admin or super-user type function?

put {appinfo}{/appinfo} around your link use [] in place of {}

Developer: Doodle Army, Cannon Siege, Pocket Kite, Globs, Zombie Road Rage, and Flip the Bird
Check Doodle Army thread for updates on the next Doodle Army game!
New Game: Crash Cart
03-28-2010, 02:00 AM
Thanks! Update.

Thanks iPhoneGlobs...I've updated my first post with your help.

Appreciate it!

Last edited by AdAdo; 03-29-2010 at 01:12 PM.
03-28-2010, 11:05 AM
Thank you all!

Thanks for all the downloads so far folks.

Appreciate it very much!

Last edited by AdAdo; 03-29-2010 at 01:12 PM.
03-31-2010, 02:16 PM
Funny comment.

Alright, who posted the funny comment for my "Whookie" app in the comment section for the app in the App Store on iTunes???

I don't think it shows on the iTunes web page version of the app, just in the actual iTunes app display for the app (clarifying so you don't think I'm smoking cr@ck or something if you don't see it).

Funny!