★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: G.A.M.E.S
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.7 MB
  • Version: 1.11
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: This is a fast-paced game of stealthy planning and cunning execution. The object is to simultaneously keep your tank safe while attacking your opponent in a competition of skill in battle.

You start at a beginner level and must develop the skills and acumen to successfully destroy your opponent. You need to learn how to bounce shots off walls and obstacles. Be careful where you drive though! Going over the electrical trench is sure to cause detrimental damage.

Remember, opponents may hide, but you must develop your skills to overcome all challenges in order to win in this arena game of battle!

Throughout the game, your equipment can improve along with your skills. After each competition, you unlock access to faster vehicles with more devastating
weapons to better outwit your opponent. The more often you win rounds, the more points you earn, and more upgrades will get unlocked.

Art and game design by Miguel. Music by Carey. Programming by George!

iPhoneTankGame's comments:
Released TODAY! A demo version of popular T.A.N.K. Arena Battle is now out! Give it a try, after all, it is FREE!

You can download T.A.N.K. LITE from here:

03-27-2010, 07:02 PM
Demo was fun. Any multiplayer in the full?
03-27-2010, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Demo was fun. Any multiplayer in the full?
Well. I have a BLUETOOTH version ready. I am just trying to figure out how to properly "announce" it.

I need help with PR, webesite reviews, blogs, etc. Everyone says "there needs to be good coverage the day the game comes out to get any chance of decent sales". I know very little about those kinds of things. As soon as I learn more, T.A.N.K Multiplayer will be "announced".

So if you know of anyone who is prepared to get a review out, the same day the game is in App Store, let me know.
03-30-2010, 04:27 PM
Don't miss our $15 iTunes card giveaway

Visit the following TouchArcade forum to get a chance to win $15 gift card:

And, Miguel put together an awesome video:

Youtube link | Pop Up
03-31-2010, 10:10 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to swishinj

usually lites are free.
I can see it now NOVA 2 ODST LITE $2.99

You won't find me on the leaderboards.