★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Zombie Bunny's - Easter Zombie Bunny's iPhone Game submitted to App Store!

03-28-2010, 12:35 AM
Zombie Bunny's - Easter Zombie Bunny's iPhone Game submitted to App Store!

Hello everyone, I'm the developer of a new game about to be released on the App store (hopefully within the next 2 days)

We just finished 4 months of super fast crazy production on this one. Its a 3D first person walkthrough game. Runs super smooth on the phone with no lag, we paid very close attention to draw calls and atlasing our textures to allow a decent 3D world with no lag.

The games premise is 'The Easter Bunnies from your parents past have come back as the living dead! They may be cute, and lovable but they are ANYTHING but cuddly, they're out to eat your brains, and can only be put back in the ground if you help them find all of their missing body parts.'

It's a 3D interactive environment (3 story house) where the player searches for torn off bunny ears, heads, and feet. Find them all in time or face being eaten alive by the Zombie Bunnies! (update will have animations of zombie bunnies that attack in a movie clip if you run out of time)

Large house with interactive furnishings. (Throw the TV off its stand, tip objects over, throw couch cushions across the room while looking for Bunny parts underneath them.
Open up cabinets, drawers, look in the garage, the Zombie Easter Bunnies have body parts torn off and hidden everywhere.

Front yard and backyard complete with Treehouse coming in next update as well. We're going to release a # of games branded under 'Zombie Bunnies' over the next year, so please keep an eye open for them, or else you could find one of these cute cuddly guys chewing on your ankles...
Here are some screen shots, I'll post the URL from iTunes once its greenlit.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ZombieM.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	220.4 KB
ID:	16218   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zombie1.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	16219   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zombie2.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	140.2 KB
ID:	16220  

Name:	Zombie3.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	16221  
03-28-2010, 01:27 AM
Sounds pretty cute, do you have an video of the game and do the locations of the zombie bunny parts randomize each time you play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

03-28-2010, 01:29 AM
This does look really cool!
03-28-2010, 01:54 AM
Re: video. Will be able to post video on Tuesday I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
Sounds pretty cute, do you have an video of the game and do the locations of the zombie bunny parts randomize each time you play?
and yes its different body parts spawning in different areas randomly each time the game is loaded. Glad you like the idea, careful... They bite!
03-28-2010, 04:47 AM
I like open-world games, and this looks quite cute.
03-28-2010, 07:35 AM
Can't wait! Love bunnies... love zombies! (lol)

Screenies look awesome. A must buy fro me.
04-01-2010, 01:29 PM
New screen shots and menu's for the game.

Still waiting for Apple to approve. They said it needed to be marked with cartoon violence.. Go figure!
Should be today/tomorrow though from the looks of it.

How have you folks recorded game trailers by the way? Video capture on your mac?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	HHA_ZombieBunnies13.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	193.1 KB
ID:	16442   Click image for larger version

Name:	HHA_ZombieBunnies11.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	178.8 KB
ID:	16443   Click image for larger version

Name:	HHA_ZombieBunnies8.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	143.3 KB
ID:	16444  

Name:	HHA_ZombieBunnies3.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	113.5 KB
ID:	16445  
04-04-2010, 08:36 PM
Zombie Bunnies - Look out for em

Finally! Up on the app store.
Please have a peak at it and let us know what you think. We received a lot of compliments from beta testers on the game. Missed the Easter Holiday rush but its not meant to be just an easter game as you'll see.

Zombie Bunnies.. Hidden Body Parts, what will they think of next...
04-04-2010, 08:42 PM
Looks very nice, I would love to see a video.
04-05-2010, 01:16 AM
Hey! The graphics look awesome!

hi