★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Glow Night
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 141 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (3)
App description: This is just the beginning! Download this amazing collection and get more games for free with upcoming updates! Dont miss your chance to get great titles!

Enjoy a jam-packed adventure of both casual and puzzle games! Try to stay focused in Tunnel Vision, cut to the chase in Cutter, go fishing in Midnight Fishing and dont scratch your car while trying to park it in Parking Panic!

This collection includes 16 titles:

Tunnel Vision
Midnight fishing
Ragdoll Rumble
Color Shooter
Cutter
Parking panic
Turtle Soup
Fill it
Beach madness
Extreme Jump
Really Bad Eggs
Boppler
Stack it
Wizard Defense
Puzzle Slider
Soccer Pro

Features:

Challenge your friends or other players

Get high scores and compete against others

Unlock loads of Achievements

OpenFeint integrated in every game

The Glow Night Collection includes awesome games of different genres. Whether you want to fill, stack, dodge, cut, jump or shoot your way to victory, there is a game for you. Have fun!

GNC's comments:
***Don't miss our PROMO CODES GIVEAWAY!!!***

Youtube link | Pop Up

Enjoy a jam-packed adventure of both casual and puzzle games! Try to stay focused in Tunnel Vision, cut to the chase in Cutter, go fishing in Midnight Fishing and don’t scratch your car while trying to park it in Parking Panic!

This collection includes 16 titles:

• Tunnel Vision
• Midnight fishing
• Ragdoll Rumble
• Color Shooter
• Cutter
• Parking panic
• Turtle Soup
• Fill it
• Beach madness
• Extreme Jump
• Really Bad Eggs
• Boppler
• Stack it
• Wizard Defense
• Puzzle Slider
• Soccer Pro

Features:

• Challenge your friends or other players
• Get high scores and compete against others
• Unlock loads of Achievements
• OpenFeint integrated in every game

The Glow Night Collection includes awesome games of different genres. Whether you want to fill, stack, dodge, cut, jump or shoot your way to victory, there is a game for you. Have fun!

!!! PROMO CODES GIVEAWAY !!!

JNRHP69MNWT4
MJMTJ47HPR4H
JAFAAEL7JA6A
ALJ6H7XH7FFN
NNAWM9KYHW4X
369FJ73XRHWY
7X4HRX63PT3Y
F6J4NW4AKJKM
3AA6J93WF3LH
TNKRHP3PJJ47
NNLKLXHWRTA4
3YETY7NYXA49
ML3XNELJFJEE
R4YY4YLFKETN
TTFMJ4ATKRP7
LME7MAFYPPA4
LMNH3WAMPTMH
4NKXJETAYY6M
7HXYH6AAW6AW
R6JN34XT6EPY
ERLWWMYNN9LW
NWLA6WTWA9NF
ET7N9FRF9TFP
WYKJ4YEWNPMA
6HAL33R74H9W
F9AATRYTLXEE
H6X3TN76PJEW
E9WHJRJXH6KX
46JYRYFJJE99
KPMTXPJEALRH
J9WR4HTEHRFL
NPJNNN9R7LFL
A3FFTX7MWFEJ
FR64WLKM4XJM
RMPYT4N6HY36
KHF77YK6E63P
YKNYY7EF3YWX
YPJ6PLLNAKXF
MJ6L7KYAEM6X
LKT4HPF7AWR6
93A6TRNW7PWW
3EX9FJL7XX33
K36RFF974KLY
6FFT4TJR6PNW
EJAWX3W4PREH
YFE4XAEYJ73N
JMM4KFHTX9HH
T7F7NEAM6N7H
XA4F9EMM3XF7
EMM7F6RA4RET

Let me know which one you pick by posting your replies, thank you! Enjoy!
03-30-2010, 02:54 PM
No replies? This game pack is sure to be as great as Triniti's 26+ pack. I wish I could download this to see how it is.

03-30-2010, 03:56 PM
Game Impressions

I have to say that I'm liking the games on this bundle a lot. There are some here that I would have been happy to spend a buck on for them alone, but put into a package they're even better.

Some of the standouts for me include...

Cutter... a nice physics game that is easily worth a buck on its own. You cut rope or wood to help a ball get to its goal. Simple, yet challenging and the physics are pretty sound.

Color Shooter... though not quite as smooth on the controls as it could be, this game is a nice shooter where you have to take out blocks of different colors as they come down from top of the screen. The trick is that you can only shoot the color you choose, so you have to keep picking different colors to shoot. A nice challenge, but as I said, better controls would help.

Turtle Soup... Reminds me a lot of Chu Chu Rocket, which I've been hoping would come to the App Store. It's a nice puzzler game that has you setting down a path for a turtle to use to get away from a chef.

Fill It... Very close to a game called Polyhedra that I played quite a bit on my phone but took off after a while to make room for others. Now I can still play the game when I want without losing the room. Simple game where you have to try and fill a space with circles. You create them by touching the screen and holding it there to make the circles bigger. You have to let go before the circle (bubble) is touched by a red dot that is moving around the board. A few plays and you see that it can be very addicting.

That's four games that I would have been happy to have for a buck each... sure I might have taken them off after a while, but I don't have to when they occupy one space.

There are twelve other games that are nice little time wasters as well and some that others might find more enjoyable than the one's that I've listed.

And, of course, they all aren't winners and some are not as graphically sound as others. And I really can understand why someone would let a game like Beach Madness on the app with such horrible text. I couldn't read a single word on the tutorial and just gave up on the game.

Add to this that they've added Achievements, leader boards and the ability to challenge your friends and you've got a real winner here.

Here's hoping that more games get added soon. It's already a bargain, but there's no reason not to be greedy...

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5
03-30-2010, 05:52 PM
Weird. It's almost like the games are designed by different people; some of them feature nice, high quality graphics and animation, some look merely average, and others look cheaper than a truck stop hooker. For a buck though there are some good clones in there worth checking out.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
03-30-2010, 06:00 PM
Will be buying this as soon as I pick up my iPod again in just a few minutes. Looks really good.
03-30-2010, 07:13 PM
Okay, bought it. Some quick impressions, game-by-game:

Tunnel Vision
Everyone's played this somewhere. Speed down a tunnel through and around evenly spaced obstacles (half-walls, walls with holes, triangles, etc.) to the end. 10 levels in the main game mode, 3 different graphical themes, 5 lives, extra life pickups, and speed pickups (fast and slow) you can activate as needed. Two survival modes are included too; one that is the standard game with an infinitely long tunnel and the other replaces the wall obstacles with randomly placed floating mines. Good graphics and sound and touch-based gameplay. It says you can touch anywhere to move but there appears to be a dead spot on the left side of the screen. Unfortunately I completed this game in Arcade mode but the achievement didn't trigger.

Color Shooter
Plain little shooter; tilt to move your ship left and right and tap coloured buttons along the bottom to change the colour of your shots to remove like-coloured bricks constantly appearing on the top. Plain graphics, little to no animation, highly unresponsive tilt controls and no option for touch or sensitivity adjustment. Not particularly enjoyable.

Midnight Fishing
Simple fishing game with neon-style graphics. Tilt to move the boat, tap and hold to lower the fishing line, release to bring it up. Catch fish for points (trash loses points) and keep the timer bar high, as it's game over if it runs out, and it runs out faster the further you go. Decent gaphics, okay sound, simplistic animation. Cute time waster, nothing to write home about.

Cutter
Another Ice Breaker clone, but well done; get the ball to the goal. The goal may not necessarily be on a level surface so sometimes you'll have to employ some strategy to get it where it needs to go. Some levels require timing as well. There appear to be 66 levels here, so lots to keep you busy, and OF achievements to score on top of that. If nothing else the bundle is worth it just for this.

Ragdoll Rumble
Clone of Ragdoll Avalanche. Same basic idea, but with some bits changed up, and done in a neon motif. You can knock spikes out if the way if you whip the ragdoll around in a certain fashion. Decent but doesn't command my attention long.

Parking Panic
Another parking game. Tilt controls, pretty nice graphics, multiple different parking lot themes, and some levels can span more than one screen, which is nice. One of the better ones in this pack. Tilt control only though, no option for touch, which is irritating.

Turtle Soup
As was mentioned, this is the same idea as Chu Chu Rocket; place directional tiles strategically around the screen and then hit start. Your shell-less turtle will start moving forward and follow the tiles you laid out, with the object being to get him back to his shell while avoiding all obstacles. Not bad, especially considering there are 100 levels to plow through, so lots to keep you busy.

Extreme Jump
Effectively a 2.5D version of Shopping Cart Hero, but without the groupies. Or the shopping cart. Instead you have your choice of Big Wheel or red wagon. Similar upgrade paths (new wheels, seat, rockets, etc.) and 6 different tricks you can buy and perform in mid-air. The accelerometer balancing is a little fidgety but overall this is another one that makes the bundle worth it.

Fill It
Yet another Filler clone, this one in neon. Really nothing more to say here.

Really Bad Eggs
Can't recall what this is a clone of but there have been several of them on the App Store. Aim and fire a stone to break all of the eggs. Poor graphics and animation; its title is pretty much self-descriptive. Nuff said.

Boppler
Bust-a-Move. A poor one at that.

Beach Madness
Target shooter. Tilt to move, tap and hold to power up your shot. Multiple weapons can be unlocked as you progress. Fire at anything that moves -- but some of them can fire back. Decent little time waster but didn't keep me interested long.

Stack It
Segmented neon blocks slide in from the right and you have to tap to stack them up. When you overshoot the stack shortens by however many segments you overshot by. The object is to keep stacking 'til you miss entirely. Meh.

Soccer Pro
Soccer goal shooting game. Slide to aim and keep the wind direction and strength in mind to try and score goals. Didn't care for it. The pause menu kept coming up because I'd swipe too far, so that was annoying.

Puzzle Slider
What it says on the tin. Multiple images and puzzle sizes to choose from, but otherwise, meh. Slide puzzle.

Wizard Defense
Castle defense game with a wizard shooting down .. uh ... glowing ... spiked ... depth charges ... or something. Swap between firing and resting to restore mana faster, tap both buttons to fire a bunch of crap at once. Not bad, nice graphics, a little plain where gameplay is concerned.

So, there we go. A few games that are worth the package price alone, so while there are some average games and a turd or two, there are some standouts well worth picking this up for. Plus there's apparently more to come, so ... yeah. If for no other reason, get this for Extreme Jump, Cutter, and Tunnel Vision, as these are the really standout titles.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko

Last edited by Mindfield; 03-30-2010 at 07:15 PM.
03-30-2010, 11:11 PM
picked this up Hopefully those games are as good as these several people have said :P
03-31-2010, 04:40 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Promo Codes

If you guys want to make a review or post iTunes reviews we got promo codes for you, just let me know and I'll be pleased to share some with you
03-31-2010, 04:48 AM
I'd like a code in exchange for review. This looks like a fine package of games.
03-31-2010, 04:54 AM
Thanks for the code, I'm gonna check this out today. I already own Tunnel Vision and Cutter and I know those are worth it alone. Most of the other ones look interesting.