★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Whatever Happened to...

02-10-2009, 02:20 PM
Whatever Happened to...

Have you noticed a lot of games appearing on Touch Arcade, getting everyone excited, and then disappearing mysteriously? It's a real bummer sometimes. Let's talk about it.

Obviously NFS goes without saying. But what about Equilibrio?

Yeah there is a developer diary, on finger-gaming via http://www.equilibrio-game.com - but it there hasn't been a mention of progress for quite some time.

Any news on a European release?

I've been toying around with Bounce On, but to me, it lacks the fast paced/puzzle action Equilibrio is promising. Will it be worth the wait? What is the wait? Should we wait?

Last edited by eTurbitas; 02-10-2009 at 02:37 PM. Reason: People are so mad about trivial things
02-10-2009, 02:24 PM
It said in the most recent diary that they were hoping for a early February release.

For those who might be interested, the release of Equilibrio is scheduled for early February, and will be available worldwide (there might be a little delay in Asia though see above).

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
02-10-2009, 02:25 PM
Originally Posted by eTurbitas
Whatever Happened to...
Whatever happened to...

...the sensible concept of including the point in your post title?

I don't know... I wish I knew...

Artwork, animation & UI-design for Beyond Ynth Parachute Panic Chicken Raid
Multiple icon-sets design for Thingy Blox
02-10-2009, 02:27 PM
Aren't thread titles like this against forum rules..... I'm tired of these threads. Just put it in the title instead of attempting to feel important by getting people to view your thread.
02-10-2009, 02:29 PM
So leave it open for interpretation. Whatever happened to...

...whatever you think something has happened to.