★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Red Conquest will be on sale when Episode 2 is approved

03-30-2010, 02:28 PM
Red Conquest will be on sale when Episode 2 is approved

Online multiplayer is coming to red conquest, along with twice as many levels! It's a free update to those who already have it.

I haven't decided on a price, but if you're trying to decide whether or not to buy Red Conquest, wait about a week and you'll get a discount.

If you want to support me, buy it now while it's still full price, but if you just want to check it out, wait until the update comes out. I'll probably be posting all over the place when the app is approved... so keep your eyes out!

man, I always get so excited when I'm about to release a game!

Developer, Cat in a Box Games!
Blue Defense: Second Wave! - $2.99
Blue Attack! - $1.99

Fastar! - $1.99
Red Conquest! - $0.99
03-30-2010, 02:30 PM
Tip, move this thread to the Upcoming Games Forum (or make another thread there )

03-30-2010, 02:31 PM
Hey man, good luck! I already love Red Conquest, and i can't wait for the update! Thanks for keeping well on the promises

Currently Listening To: Wolfmother
03-30-2010, 02:32 PM
Cool. I loved Red Conquest but I have one question to ask of you. Will the iPad get a special version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
...I vink you fail good sir. I don't vink vat yo get ze jok.
Proud Member of SAB
SAB Intelligence Officer
03-30-2010, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomdude View Post
Cool. I loved Red Conquest but I have one question to ask of you. Will the iPad get a special version?
Wow. I'm not getting an iPad, but holy crap that would be awesome. I've spent a lotta time thinking and discussing with friends gaming on the iPad, Red Conquest would ROCK. I had never thought of it. I have to say (and hate saying it!) the brief campaign of the original release made me kinda forget it. I loved it and thought it did RTS on iPhone amazingly, but it just needed a bit more length to work.

In my opinion anyways.
03-30-2010, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosikutioner View Post
I have to say (and hate saying it!) the brief campaign of the original release made me kinda forget it. I loved it and thought it did RTS on iPhone amazingly, but it just needed a bit more length to work.
Well, now it's twice as long, and will be twice as long again by the time Episode 4 comes out and concludes the whole story arc.

Episode 2 also feels longer to me, because it has a more cohesive story - episode 1 was really just a stream of consciousness inside Gideon's (comatose) head. Episode 2 has a lot more text... let's put it that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomdude View Post
We're definitely thinking about it. We have no iPad preorder though, so it's all just in our heads. If we did it, it might be a new release instead of a universal app - new, higher res graphics and such - but it's a definite possibility.

Developer, Cat in a Box Games!
Blue Defense: Second Wave! - $2.99
Blue Attack! - $1.99

Fastar! - $1.99
Red Conquest! - $0.99
03-30-2010, 09:34 PM
So, probably been asked before (sorry!), but when can we expect the update? Like has it been submitted or is it in review?
03-30-2010, 09:47 PM
I misread the thread title and thought the update was approved
03-30-2010, 10:22 PM
holy crap!
best rpg in terms of troop micromanagement :].
It'll be the best the second online is here.
Can't wait!

Twitter: @back2this
03-30-2010, 11:05 PM
What will the price be?

Licensed and Certified Legacy User