★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Whats the best iPhone Pool Game?

03-30-2010, 10:05 PM
Whats the best iPhone Pool Game?

theres a bunch..."Vegas Pool", "Pool sharks" etc etc

Which one is the best?
don't really care about online play though itd be nice to have

Car Jack Streets needs a rampage mode or remove the 2 week time limit.
03-30-2010, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderva View Post
theres a bunch..."Vegas Pool", "Pool sharks" etc etc

Which one is the best?
don't really care about online play though itd be nice to have
pool pro online 3 by a long shot

03-31-2010, 04:48 AM
I've only had Pro Pool Online 3, Anytime Pool and Midnight Pool, but I will agree with the last poster and say Pro Pool Online 3. I bought it on a whim, but actually found it to be very impressive. And some of the issues I had with it I figured out after playing with it for a bit.

I wish more people would buy the game in fact, because while there are plenty of people to play 8 ball with, I want to play some 9 ball and maybe even some snooker...if I can figure it out.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
03-31-2010, 05:19 AM
I own the majority of them.. Pool Pro Online 3 I got a couple weeks ago and that one is very good. I'm surprised its not getting a lot of talk here in the forums. I won't say its the best pool game ever but its definitely worth getting. Other than that check out the pool games by EA and I-Play(Anytime Pool, World Championship Pool) , they're pretty good, and a few others like Midnight Pool, Killer Pool. For top down Arcade Pool Online is decent.

Right now I'd go with the newest one Pool Pro Online 3 if I was you and see how you like that.
02-21-2012, 10:50 AM
new

very nice pool - "Knight pool"
02-21-2012, 01:07 PM
Don't go near Vegas Pool Sharks! Utter rubbish!!

I agree with Pro Pool 3. Best by far. And there's a decent online play, and gpod selection of unlockables/purchases (not real money).

If something online is free, you are not the customer - you are the product.
02-21-2012, 03:00 PM
Adrenaline Pool online.