★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Zenonia 2: Help Please!

03-31-2010, 10:51 AM
Zenonia 2: Help Please!

Just recently I bought Zenonia 2 and am having problems with one of the first quests. In the quest where Amos sends you to find the fairy village I cannot find a way out of the forest. There is a section of forest with a bridge that leads to the way out of the forest. There are bears and and limes there. I just can't find a way to get on the bridge. If anyone knows how to get out of the forest I would love your help.

Labyrinth 2 ID A5ZT3YQ8

Please try my levels! Will make new ones constantly!
03-31-2010, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPodzizma View Post
Just recently I bought Zenonia 2 and am having problems with one of the first quests. In the quest where Amos sends you to find the fairy village I cannot find a way out of the forest. There is a section of forest with a bridge that leads to the way out of the forest. There are bears and and limes there. I just can't find a way to get on the bridge. If anyone knows how to get out of the forest I would love your help.
There should be a section of wall that you can climb up. When you enter the area from the left there is a ledge above you, the wall is slightly above that next to a sign
03-31-2010, 05:31 PM
Hey, thanks! I figured it out. When I first saw it I thought that the mountain thing was a vertical wall so I hadn't triedit. Thanks!

Labyrinth 2 ID A5ZT3YQ8

Please try my levels! Will make new ones constantly!