★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Zombie Driver-what happened?

02-10-2009, 08:37 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Zombie Driver-what happened?

Where'd it go?

I'm a staff editor at GamePodunk.com. Follow me on Twitter (@HLLivingLoco) for games and fun!
02-10-2009, 08:45 PM
im guessing since the nazi symbol was embedded in the car, it in was released on the Arryian regions of German appstores, or it was just banned from apple production in general because of either violence like zombie mangle (steve jobbs is on a zombie protection system now) or they didnt like having young gamers plowing down life forms in one of hitlers cars
02-10-2009, 08:47 PM
Amazing. It wasn't even that bloody! Alien Mangle was worse...

A Nazi symbol on the car? That could easily be censored.

I'm a staff editor at GamePodunk.com. Follow me on Twitter (@HLLivingLoco) for games and fun!
02-10-2009, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHrox View Post
Amazing. It wasn't even that bloody! Alien Mangle was worse...

A Nazi symbol on the car? That could easily be censored.
alien mangle didnt have blood, it had green goop. Also this game didnt look that good anyways, you probably arent missing out much

dirty deeds and their dunderchee
02-10-2009, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketman919 View Post
alien mangle didnt have blood, it had green goop. Also this game didnt look that good anyways, you probably arent missing out much
Green goop?! Oh no! Grab the red buckets of gore!
In any case, it just seemed cool. Anybody actually know what happened? Cancelled, delayed etc.?

02-10-2009, 09:17 PM
looking back at how many apps got taken out by apple just because of silly issues, i would say that zombie driver has probably been taken out

all we can do is wait, even if it means a LONG time