★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Developers -- Need help with your documentation?

02-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Developers -- Need help with your documentation?

Howdy.

I just wanted to offer my services as a writer to any iPhone/iPod Touch developers who are having problems with their writing.

I'm offering my services as a professional technical writer in exchange for application codes. I have over 15 years of experience as a professional writer, as well as undergraduate and graduate degrees in the English field.

I can help developers with the following:

* App Store Application Descriptions
* In-Game Help Files
* In-Game Text (within reason)

I can help with larger projects, but we'd have to negotiate some sort of a deal for anything that is a large amount of work.

Please PM me with details if you're interested.

Thanks,
-Omni
02-10-2009, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnithrope View Post
Howdy.

I just wanted to offer my services as a writer to any iPhone/iPod Touch developers who are having problems with their writing.

I'm offering my services as a professional technical writer in exchange for application codes. I have over 15 years of experience as a professional writer, as well as undergraduate and graduate degrees in the English field.

I can help developers with the following:

* App Store Application Descriptions
* In-Game Help Files
* In-Game Text (within reason)

I can help with larger projects, but we'd have to negotiate some sort of a deal for anything that is a large amount of work.

Please PM me with details if you're interested.

Thanks,
-Omni
As an accomplished writer myself, I probably will not need help. Thanks for asking!
02-11-2009, 05:57 PM
Hey thanks for the heads up, I will probably need your help later on. It is good to know that there is still kindness in this fear-stricken world.

Thanks in advance.