★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, one of the top-rated and best selling Action Sports video games of all time, shreds onto the iPhone and iPod Touch! Experience all of the tricks, thrills, and style that made the Pro Skater series so highly acclaimed. Play with the traditional control configuration or the enhanced iPhone/iPod Touch accelerometer controls!

- Ride as Tony Hawk, one of the greatest skateboarding icons of all time.
- Skate as one of 12 other featured pros.
- Master signature pro moves and hundreds of tricks including nose/tailslides, nose/bluntslides, lip tricks, nollies, manuals and more.
- Earn virtual cash to purchase dozens of additional in-game moves and alternate boards.
- Over 13 epic environments to skate.

Skate on!

Call of Duty: Zombies, Guitar Hero, Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 3D, Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 2, Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2, Cabelas Dangerous Hunts, Rapala Pro Bass Fishing, Geometry Wars: Touch, and Pix Maze

freedog's comments:

04-01-2010, 03:11 AM
Yay! Hopefully it's as good as I remember.

04-01-2010, 03:13 AM
They should have released Tony Hawk 3. That was the best in the series.

Currently Playing: Plants vs. Zombies, The War of Eustrath, Zenonia 1, Phoenix Wright, The Quest
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/txag2005
Win ANY APP in Headcase Games' Daily 180 Twitter contest!
04-01-2010, 03:17 AM
Ah... 9.99 is a bit much I think for a 10 year old game. But I used to love this game so going to download when I get a card.
04-01-2010, 03:17 AM
I want this. Best game on the Playstation.

I think I might hit the buy button.

Top 5 Apps Dead Space. World of Goo. AC II: Discovery. Plants vs Zombies 1 and 2.
04-01-2010, 03:19 AM
Wowwwoww wowww wooww just when i thought this was never going to actually be released... installing now.. will post impressions

UPDATE: so I've played through the first skate park, and I'm finding the controls very responsive, and the framerate is buttery smooth (on my 2g itouch)... graphics are, shall i say, familiar, as in nothing special (i wish they'd reworked the colors a bit, like gameloft did in Rayman) but it's obviously the gameplay that's the most important here, and it's really good. I personally think the buttons look ugly. I'd say that the onscreen buttons is a much better control method than the accelerometer, since I encountered some weird kinks in that... the game wasn't made for that kind of input.

But anyhow, the game's all here, and I like it! now excuse me while i play till 7 am

Last edited by debtOFskittles; 04-01-2010 at 03:40 AM.
04-01-2010, 03:53 AM
I'm curious if they included secret characters from the games. Always liked jango fett from pro skater 4

Originally Posted by "Orlandosan"
True, but when your downloading apps at the itunes store, your basically stealing without buying!
04-01-2010, 04:02 AM
Send a message via AIM to costanza
Instant purchase.
04-01-2010, 04:12 AM
why is it out in the US only? Europe does not have the App

plus+ id: eloquent ... add me!
04-01-2010, 04:13 AM
neither does canada :S