★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: NFS Shift for iPad ($14.99)

04-01-2010, 05:32 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
NFS Shift for iPad ($14.99)

I guess $14.99 is the premnium price point for iPad games.

Take a look at NFS Shift for iPad. This has the sexiest graphics I've seen yet! The game looks absolutely incredible!

If I was going to get an iPad, this would be the game I would get first!

Quote:
FAST LOOK AT EXCLUSIVE FEATURES FOR iPAD:
o 28 awesome cars, including the BMW M3 GT2, Lamborghini Gallardo & Pagani Zonda
o 8 exclusive cars, including the Bugatti Veyron 16.4, Koenigsegg CCX, Lexus LF-A Concept, and Nissan GT-R (R35)
o Physics-based accelerated 3D graphics specifically optimized for iPad

GET MORE DRIVING CONTROL. Also only with iPad, you can check other racers with a rearview mirror, manually accelerate with an on-screen pedal, plus access visual braking and shifting controls.

TAKE A REAL RACER’S POINT OF VIEW IN A BIG WAY. The larger iPad screen makes the hyper-real POV of the in-car cockpit and the brutal perspective of the first-person crash dynamic more dramatic than ever before.

GET EVERY DETAIL OF THE PRO CIRCUIT. The sweeping skylines of the 18 tracks in stunning international locations (Chicago, London, Tokyo)… day and night driving… roaring engines, squealing tires, crunching collisions. And above all, speed, speed, and more speed. iPad brings a new dimension to the intensely real racing experience.

MAKE IT PERSONAL IN MULTIPLAYER MODES. Shift into either local WiFi or live Bluetooth Multiplayer across 6 modes.

UPGRADE, CUSTOMIZE, AND COMPETE. Fine tune performance with Top Speed, Acceleration, Tires, Suspension, and Nitrous upgrades. Add custom details like spoilers, rims, specialized paint jobs, and body kits.

HOW YOU DRIVE IS WHO YOU ARE. Jump into Quick Race or dominate the circuit in Career Mode. Select 3 Difficulty Settings (Rookie, Pro or Veteran). Track your evolution with DRIVER PROFILE. What kind of driver are you? The game will tell you.

COMING SOON: BOGGLE & YAHTZEE™

VISIT US: ea.com
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
FIND US: facebook.com/eamobile
04-01-2010, 05:53 AM
That description also confirm mirrors edge and a few other good ea games

ssɐ sıɥ dn ɯǝɥʇ ǝʌoɥs puɐ sƃuıɹ dıɥsuoıdɯɐɥɔ sǝıɹǝs plɹoʍ ㄥᄅ sǝǝʞuɐʎ ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ uɐɔ ıpɹɐɹıƃ ǝoɾ
04-02-2010, 10:17 AM
Crap 8 Exclusive cars. guess the iphone won't get them..

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartguy911 View Post
Les totly all taylk lyk dis till rawk bands coms oute n' r contry
04-02-2010, 10:27 AM
eh... looks allright. nothing special.