★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Monster Gila
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 15.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: NovaRift: Arena is a multiplayer space combat game. Challenge players all over the world in a action packed test of skill and strategy. NovaRift is heavily physics based. The ships are composed of pieces that each have their own function and physical properties. If a piece of your ship gets blown off, the balance and handling of your ship changes. If a navigational thruster gets destroyed, you'll find it difficult to maneuver. If you lose a weapon, you'll just have to do without.

There are four ships to choose from, each with its own unique weapon layout and handling characteristics. Because the graphical look of the ship affects the ship's physical properties, form follows function. The ships are armed with different combinations of 3 weapons: plasma rifles, spreadfire cannons (giant shotguns), and proximity missiles.

Play multiplayer online, or practice offline in Arcade mode against never ending waves of enemy drones. NovaRift is OpenFeint enabled: Unlock over 40 achievements and post your highscores on the leaderboards.

- Online DeathMatch with up to 16 Players
- Infinite Offline Levels
- High quality musical score with 8 full length tracks
- Over 40 Achievements
- Leaderboards

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/novarift-lite/id361861376?mt=8
04-01-2010, 07:07 AM
awesome! definitely a buy!

Founder of Sgarrista Air Brigade
Devs, if you want reviews click here!
Yep, I'm a Brony
PSN: AeroFlare7221

04-01-2010, 08:27 AM
I'm glad this game is out! Congrats to the developer! I had a lot of fun beta testing this game! We had some great online battles. I'm looking forward to more people being online.

Beta Tested- NYZ2, ZombieSmash HD (iPad), Bug Heroes, Earth vs Moon, Underworlds, Push Panic, N.Y. Zombies, iPharoah, Rocket Monkey Warped, uBoot, Flight Deck, Plushed, Black Matter, 2012 Zombies vs Aliens, Crunchy Planets, StickBound, NovaRift, Giant Moto, Crazy Test, Fling Cube,,...
04-01-2010, 08:28 AM
yeah, beta testing was pretty cool when there were people online!

Beta tester of 54 games
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
04-01-2010, 09:49 AM
How about the states?

Being new to this site and gaming anytime I ask or give my opinion on here I get burnt at the cross, so if I sound dumb, answer anyways. I'm assuming NZ is short for New Zealand, when can we expect this game in the US app store?
04-01-2010, 09:53 AM
I beta tested it too. Great game! I love the multiplayer part. Can't wait until it comes out in the US and more players are online.

Beta Tested- NovaRift, N.Y. Zombies, Push Panic, and Bug Heroes
04-01-2010, 09:56 AM
hey Natron,

I set the release date to be April 2, so hopefully it will be available in the US early tomorrow.

btw... its Monster Gila ... not Monster Zilla

Jason (NovaRift Dev)
04-01-2010, 10:03 AM
Thanks, sorry, oh wait I didn't say that lol
04-01-2010, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by sketchy View Post
btw... its Monster Gila ... not Monster Zilla

04-01-2010, 10:02 PM
out in US/Canada.