★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Super Monkey Ball 2: Sakura Edition

04-01-2010, 07:39 AM
Super Monkey Ball 2: Sakura Edition

http://appshopper.com/games/super-mo...ition-for-ipad

Release date: Launch
Price: $14.99

Quote:
Exclusively for the iPad – All-new 4 player multiplayer mini-game, additional levels in the Far East world with breathtaking visuals!
Your favorite monkeys are making the leap to the iPad with an exclusive version that will keep you rolling as you complete new mazes and play against friends to see who can grab the most bananas.

NEW MINI-GAMES
Monkey Target – Launch you monkey into the sky to see how many bananas you can grab. Have fun trying to guide your monkey down to land accurately on the target!
Monkey Golf – Who knew monkeys could play golf! Grab your clubs and tee up on 18 holes of golfing bliss.

TONS OF GAMEPLAY
Roll your monkey through over 125 levels across 7 worlds, including 10 new levels from a blissful Far East world.

BREATHTAKING VISUALS
With higher resolution graphics and new environmental effects that bring stunning and colorful worlds to life.

Playing: We Rule, Plants vs. Zombies, AquaForest, Broken Sword
Plus+: Ciaran88

MacMystic - Forecasts, predictions and suggestions for Apple Inc
04-01-2010, 07:52 AM
SEGA, so where's that mini game update for SMB 2 iPhone gone? Yeah, it's on the iPad. Thanks. I bought it at full price.
04-01-2010, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tocarina View Post
SEGA, so where's that mini game update for SMB 2 iPhone gone? Yeah, it's on the iPad. Thanks. I bought it at full price.
Lol yeah I'm still waiting for that. Guess they forgot about us
04-02-2010, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tocarina View Post
Really, the only reason I bought SMB2 was because they said Monkey Target would be included "very soon"
04-02-2010, 02:22 PM
funny how there isn't one screenshot of the game just the title screen.. I think I will pass of the money grab attempt.