★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Run the gauntlet of moving lifts and opening trap doors to make it as high up building X as you can. Get Eric to the control room without getting him killed! See if you can make it on the World High Score list!

FEATURES:

Elevators is an animated platform game.
Game play is action orientated.
Ability to gain extra lives and health.
Lots of challenge as you climb higher.
Make it to the top of the tower to see what is causing the elevators to go crazy (you won't be disappointed).
Help Eric keep his new job.

This is Eric's first job, his new boss has sent him and his dog Jaffa to fix the elevators in building X. For some strange reason the elevators have gone out of control killing some of the residents. Get Eric to the control room at the top of the building to see what is going wrong.

Climb the ladders and cross trap doors. Avoid all lifts unless they are golden otherwise Eric could be severly hurt or could even die. Gain extra lives, pick up bonus points each time you rescue his dog Jaffa, improve your health as you pick up health packages.

Make it as high as you can to compete against all other players for a ranking on the world high score list.

Eric's boss has said to him that if he fails to fix this problem he will get FIRED not HIRED.

USER COMMENTS from our beta testers

I love the little man, cool game fun John Williams.

I want a chance to get the high score this is addictive Stephen Bernstein.

Cute little game, quite difficult and challenging at some points. I would highly recommend as a great time filler." Roger Western

LANGUAGES:
English

REQUIREMENTS:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
Requires iPhone OS 2.0 or later 2.1 MB

goiMot's comments:

04-01-2010, 08:11 PM
Send a message via AIM to RttaM Send a message via Yahoo to RttaM
LOL! no.
07-01-2010, 01:55 PM
any1 tried this?? how it plays??
07-01-2010, 02:05 PM
From looking the movie I'd say I prefer it more puzzle by not moving the little guy if you don't touch.

Made me remind LoadRunners I played quite a lot but never finish.