★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Walnut JZ
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 0.5 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.2 (6)
App description: Very simply yet very addicting, tile your iPhone/iPod Touch to guide the doodle dog drop the page and see how far you can get!

- Suitable for both young and old
- Beautiful hand drawn graphics,smooth animations,fair-sounding music
- Super easy to user interface
- High scores - Enjoy trying to beat your best scores!

We will keep updating this game, a lot more interesting elements will be added at the next version of Doodle Drop!
04-02-2010, 07:39 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to iVaro
Won't they ever stop?

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo

04-02-2010, 07:57 AM
Originally Posted by iVaro View Post
Won't they ever stop?
you can touch the icon of lower right corner, then game will pause
04-02-2010, 08:20 AM
Originally Posted by iVaro View Post
Won't they ever stop?
He doesnt mean pausing the game. He means people biting other artists. Slack developers ripping off successful games, and trying to trick people into believing that because of the similarities of the two that it was made by the same people. Whether the game is good or not is immaterial, the fact the you made the name the exact opposite of doodle jump, and stretched the character out and added a longer nose is just horrible, its a blatant rip off. I really dont understand why apple pulls some stuff, but lets stuff like this fall through the cracks.
04-02-2010, 08:43 AM
this looks like a doodle jump copy....if you turn the screen upside down

ssɐ sıɥ dn ɯǝɥʇ ǝʌoɥs puɐ sƃuıɹ dıɥsuoıdɯɐɥɔ sǝıɹǝs plɹoʍ ㄥᄅ sǝǝʞuɐʎ ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ uɐɔ ıpɹɐɹıƃ ǝoɾ
04-02-2010, 09:06 AM
Have to agree here, no problem with copying the same basic idea of now DOZENS of other "Fall" games, but to try and even con players into thinking it is by the same developers as Doodle Jump by trying really hard (sad days are these when the art team is so good it can't even do a decent copy of the Doodle Jump doodle) just spells WEAK. Like you are hoping to get all of your sales by confused consumers and not that the game itself offers ANYTHING new.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
04-02-2010, 09:38 AM
Originally Posted by goldglover411 View Post
this looks like a doodle jump copy....if you turn the screen upside down
Of course it's a Doodle Jump copy! The thing is named ******* Doodle The Doodler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many people rip off this game a day! 10, 20, 30, 40? Maybe more! I am so ******* mad!

PS: Sorry if I offended anyone but I am ****** off!

Edit: The only difference is the Doodler looks ****** up and you go down not up!
04-04-2010, 03:29 PM
I already contacted Apple for copyright infringement!
04-04-2010, 03:40 PM
That really looks just like Doodle Jump.. not very original at all. same colors and everything!

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
04-04-2010, 05:10 PM
it's not doodle jump, its just another doodle style game. So it's ok, gratz to devs.. i worked more then 3 months on my game and it's suck in sales.. and this game now in top 20 in adventures in one day