★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: bounce on/westward/chuck the ball opinions?

02-11-2009, 04:18 PM
bounce on/westward/chuck the ball opinions?

Im thinkin of buying these games
Someone have opinions on i they are worth buying
02-11-2009, 04:22 PM
Bounce On is really fun. If you want my full thoughts on the game, you can check out my review here: http://www.technobrains.com/?p=1857 I would grab it now, though, as the price will go up each time they add a world, and they are working on world 3 right now.

I have not played the other two. I did play Westward for a little bit on my Pocket PC, and it seemed like a pretty good game. It was a nice change of pace from most RTS games. I also think I read somewhere on this forum that the iPhone version was even better.

Eric Pankoke
Mobile Games Reviewer: Rusty Sabre, TouchMyApps
Blog: iPhone Life
Twitter: RustySabre
02-11-2009, 04:37 PM
I have all three, and I think they are all great buys! if you can buy all three if not put them on your list

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
02-11-2009, 05:01 PM
'Chuck the Ball' and 'Bounce On' both have Lite versions. Westward does not. I have the Lite versions of the two and have bought Westward. I highly recommend checking out the Lite versions. All three of these games are different styles.

Westward is quite enjoyable. It's sort of managing the life of a town in real-time. You need to farm, mine, hire sheriffs and more, all with a storyline.

I have enjoyed the lite version of 'Chuck the Ball' and may eventually buy it. It's an interesting puzzle game and my youngest seems to like it as well.
02-11-2009, 05:15 PM
I enjoyed the lite version of Chuck the Ball. Bounce on is also really fun. I kind of avoided Westward because Warfare Inc. fills my RTS need. I heard it's god though.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread
02-12-2009, 08:04 PM
Chuck's in the process of being updated with way more easy levels and user submitted levels (from this very forum)

You can also listen to your own music now.... which wasn't requested by users, but hell, I had to have it.

More info here:
http://makeshiftgames.com/2009/02/11...e-coming-soon/

Edit - already submitted to apple - should be through in a few days. Feel free to buy now though

Tim Moser - Developer, Makeshift Games
Depict - The Ultimate Multiplayer Pictionary Game
Get Depict on iTunes
Like Depict on Facebook