★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: kechunlin
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Staring at different kinds of candy and blazing diamonds falling on the screen one by one, what will Tom (cute cat) and Spike (smart dog) do? Tilt your phone / touch to control cute Tom to pick the falling candy and diamonds .Watch out the bad props falling on the screen when you are running. There are two modes: training and VS. In the training mode, you need to get the required points in each level. In VS mode, you and Spike who get more points will be the winner. Spike will throw out bombs to you, watch out the flying bomb! That will reduce your life value.

How to play:

Training mode
1. You can choose role and scene.
2. Tilt your phone to get diamonds and candies.
3. You should get the points show on the lower left screen to pass the level.
4. After you pass all 9 levels, you have ability to challenge the smart dog. Go to enjoy the VS mode.

VS mode

1. Your and the smart dogs point are show in screens upper left / right corner. To pass the level, you need get more points than smart dog in the 48 seconds, or use bombs to beat the smart dog down.
2. Three props, bomb can be picked up to blast your opponent.
3. Each roles life value is 5, show with 5 diamonds at the bottom of screen.
4. After you get a bomb, slide the bomb with finger, smart bomb will attack the dog automatically.

Thank you so much for any rating and feedback.
Xiaoke
04-03-2010, 06:20 PM
I received a promo from the dev who asked me to provide feedback regarding the game.

The artwork is cute and the premise is simple. Diamonds and powerups/powerdowns fall from above and you move your character back and forth to collect or avoid them. Each level is timed and the remaining time is indicated by a burning bomb fuse on the right hand edge of the screen.

There are two game modes: a single player "Training Camp" and a vs AI controlled opponent "VS Smart Dog" where you have to compete for falling gems. There is also a screen labeled "Select Luck" which it took me awhile to figure out allows you tow choose either gems or candies for the level's appearance.

Powerdowns include golden eggs that temporarily keep you from getting points from falling gems and dog collars that will stun you and make you move more slowly. The only powerup I encountered was a bomb which you can collect and fling at your opponent.

Things I liked:
-cute graphics
-simple game premise, nothing deep but cute

Stuff I felt needed help:
-What exactly you must do in the game is very unclear...there are no directions in the game at all and I had to experiment to find out what to do...and I'm still not 100% sure
-when you're playing single player, sometimes it says "You Pass" and you advance to the next level and others I just wind up losing, there should be some clear way to let the player know what the goal is
-when you're playing vs the AI, you are at a really big disadvantage...the AI character moves much more quickly and precisely than you do via and it is unclear to me when both of the characters are standing in the same spot to catch a gem, who will get it
-you can collect and toss bombs at your opponent, but it would be neat to see some clear visual impact

Overall, the game is very simple and has cute graphics, but it I felt it needed some clear directions and goals laid out for the player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.