★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Featured by Apple in New&Noteworthy!
#2 TOP PAID APP IN UK, CANADA, NETHERLANDS AND OTHERS!

---
ONLINE PLAYER'S GUIDE CAN BE FOUND AT:
http://www.cleverhamstergames.com/games/paperbridge/guide.html
---

NEW UPDATE COMING SOON! NEW LEVELS, IMPROVED DRAWING AND ZOOMING AND MUCH MORE!

"The best bridge construction game for the iPhone"

Don't miss this month's hit physics puzzle game!

Featuring:
- Fully simulated physics
- Realistic weight calculation
- Colorful and unique visual style
- Super Neat user interface
- OpenFeint
- 25 Unique Levels and more to come!
- Soundtrack by Doug Jamieson

Paper Bridge puts the player in charge of designing successful bridges with adequate structure and support to hold the weight of passing vehicles.

Put your engineering skills to a test, enjoy the uniquely relaxing soundtrack by guitarist Doug Jamieson and immerse yourself in the life of a bridge designer.

Paper Bridge is the first independent title for iPhone platforms to boast a fully implemented physics system with breakable joints, realistically calculating weight distribution even in complex scenarios.

This first release of Paper Bridge features 25 unique levels, and regular updates are certain to keep more content coming in at a steady rate.

The game also makes use of the OpenFeint network to keep track of your scores worldwide and earn achievements

patrickC's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Featuring fully simulated physics, a colorful and unique visual style and a slick user interface, Paper Bridge puts the player in charge of designing successful bridges with adequate structure and support to hold the weight of passing vehicles.
Put your engineering skills to a test, enjoy the uniquely relaxing soundtrack by guitarist Doug Jamieson and immerse yourself in the life of a bridge designer.

Paper Bridge is the first "indie" title for iPhone platforms to boast a fully implemented physics system with breakable joints, realistically calculating weight distribution even in complex scenarios.

The initial release of Paper Bridge features 25 unique levels, and regular updates are certain to keep more content coming in at a steady rate.
The game also makes use of the OpenFeint network to keep track of your scores world-wide, unlock achievements and earn OpenFeint points.

1.99$

Here are 5 promo codes for the first five lucky lurkers
If you do take a code, we would really appreciate a review on the App Store
JALRAWL39YNM
6NMLTR9ETPMW
HHH3WNYLRX6F
E7MJYYFJ43EF
LH4YEMEHAR3N

We'll have more promo codes to give out later, so keep an eye out
04-02-2010, 05:11 PM
awesome thx took LH4YEMEHAR3N, been waiting for this!

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

04-02-2010, 05:16 PM
Took the top code. Thanks...
04-02-2010, 05:19 PM
Missed 'em!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
04-02-2010, 05:22 PM
Looks really cute. A paper version of World of Goo or that one Elephant game on the PSN
04-02-2010, 06:31 PM
This is a very cute bridge building game. The OpenFeint integration is a nice feature and so is the pinch and drag panning to look around the level. The in-game soundtrack is fantastic (guitar). I can listen to that for hours! Overall, this is a very polished game that is definitely worth a look. There is nothing not to love about it.
04-02-2010, 07:00 PM
looks very nice. will wait for impressions.

Last edited by goiMot; 04-02-2010 at 07:09 PM.
04-02-2010, 07:07 PM
While I've got a couple of other nice games from this genre (Tiki Towers, Bridge Odyssey), this one looks rather appealing

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
04-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
While I've got a couple of other nice games from this genre (Tiki Towers, Bridge Odyssey), this one looks rather appealing
I have both as well and I seem to be enjoying this one the most. The physics are exactly on spot which is important in this genre. I think you would like it, we seem to have the same tastes in games
04-02-2010, 07:17 PM
I'm intrigued after watching the video. Maybe I'll pick this up later tonight.