★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Chromodyne 1.1 Out Now!

04-02-2010, 05:35 PM
Chromodyne 1.1 Out Now!

Celsius Game Studios is proud to announce that the first major update to our 3D puzzle game, Chromodyne, for the iPhone/iPod Touch has gone live just a short time ago.

Here's a list of changes you can expect:

* New special effects and graphics
* New Score Chains: keep making combinations to boost your score!
* 4 new awesome music tracks from the excellent Kevin MacLeod
* Improved game timing means less downtime after making a combination and faster gameplay!
* Improved ring selection indicator
* Improved load time and added spinner to indicate loading
* 3D lighting has been improved
* Cutscenes are now skippable
* Fixed some graphical glitches

The Chromodyne Trailer, updated with the latest graphics:

Screenshots for 1.1:

Last edited by CGSColin; 04-02-2010 at 06:10 PM.
04-02-2010, 06:11 PM
Added that little appinfo box doohickey, but the screenshots are still for 1.0 for some reason So for now there are links to the 1.1 shots at the bottom of the main post!

I'd also love to hear from anyone that already has Chromodyne of what they think of the update
04-09-2010, 04:41 PM
Just a heads up that the $0.99 introductory sale on Chromodyne is ending on Monday the 12th of April, so this weekend is your last chance to get it for super cheap before it goes to the still-cheap-if-ever-so-slightly-more-expensive $1.99!
04-23-2010, 09:24 AM
Just wanted to post this little video I did up for fun, with many apologies to Stanley Kubrick! Basically this would be the intro video to Chromodyne, if it had an intro video (size restrictions, etc). Please let me know what you think

Also Chromodyne Lite has been submitted for approval with Apple so all of you on the fence can check out how the game handles!